Chapter 15

BELLA

"Vanessa,but can you explain why?"

"I just felt like.It'll be better if I'm not a bitch." she sighed.

"You're not a bitch." I say."You're just rather aggressive." I said weakly.

"That's still kind of bitchy." she said,"Besides,I wanted to say sorry to you."

"For what?" I ask."You don't need to."

She smiled at me.But it slowly fades away,"Thanks uhm.Today,when you were gone,something really shitty happened in school." She bit her lower lip.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Greyson went up to me and asked if I lost a music sheet-"

Bella gasped,"THE MUSIC SHEET! I LEFT IT IN THE PARTY!"

"I'm sorry Bella.I didn't mention about you.I knew it was yours.But a few seconds later this new Leila girl said it belongs to her."

"Leila? The one moving in?" I gasped.

"Yeah but lower your voice!" Vanessa snapped.

"I'm really sorry Bella."

I tried to control myself,"It's fine Vanessa."

"VANESSA?!IS BELLA MAKING TEA??" I heard Maura screaming.

"YES MOM SHE IS MAKING IT!" Vanessa screamed back.

"I have to go Vanessa." I said as I prepared the tea.

I walked out and saw Leila.That son of a bitch who stole my music.

"Since you're finished with the chores,please bring Leila to your room." Maura orders.

"Uhm,my room?" I ask again.

"Yes.She'll be moving in there while you..can live in the attic." she continued,"Pack up all your belongings too."

I gasped.This isn't fair!

I slowly helped Leila carry her bags to my room.

"So you're Bella huh."

"Yeah..that's me." I said.

"Hey I saw your music sheet don't mind if I borrow it right?" She chuckled.

I looked back at her,"Can I please have it back."

"Hah! You weak little dog! Move away bitch!" She said as she pushed me away to enter my room.She slammed the door shut.

"What's going on?!" Maura came in.

Leila slowly got out and said,"Bella slammed the door on me.." she cried.

What?!

"Bella!" Maura looked at me,"You do not treat guests like that!" she snapped.

But I didn't - oh never mind.

Maura comforted Leila as I rolled my eyes.I walked to tue kitchen and saw Vanessa.

"How'd you handle the bitch?" She asks.

I rolled my eyes,"She's so fake."