Chapter 8

BELLA

I woke up early to sort out with Vanessa's look for today.I have a really bad feeling about this.

I slipped on my sundress that I had for years.Don't get me wrong,the sundress was from a thrift store for like $5.

I lifted my hair to a ponytail.Should it be tied? Nah.

I put on my flats and again,I bought it from the thrift store.I walked over to Vanessa's room and heard loud music that was probably Taylor Swift jamming on her music player.It was so loud and I could hear her screeching to the lyrics.I knocked on the door several times to get her attention but she couldn't hear it.I decided well,barge in.

So with all my force,I pushed the door and was able to enter.

Vanessa screamed in fear,"How many times do I have to tell you about knocking?!" . "You couldn't hear me knocking."

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Okay,what do you want."

"Hey you told me about the look you wanted."

"Yeah okay.I'll just get rid of this face mask."

Vanessa went inside her bathroom and went out in like 20 seconds.

"Hey you look fine without makeup!" I said.Honestly,it looked fine.She didn't have much acne or whatever.

"Ugh no." She shrugged.

"Trust me you look fine."

"You sure? I don't trust your opinions."

"Yes I am very sure."

"Hmmm....NO."

I sighed."Fine then let's do it."

PAGE BREAK