03 | What's going on?

BELLA

I stepped out of Kat's room as she took a bath. I wandered around her gigantic house. Large fireplace, palace-like staircases. I am still fascinated til' this day. Her house never bores me. I walked down the staircases and into their living room. Frames were placed on her fireplace. Some being Kat, some were Brandon. 

"Snooping?" . I jumped slightly to the sound of the sudden voice. I turned back and find Brandon in his knit sweater with a white collared shirt beneath. His hair was messy but perfect. He pushed his glasses with his finger. Wow. He was handsome. He looked perfect.

I tried to play it cool, "I wouldn't really say snooping. Just giving myself a tour." . "A tour huh? Well, funny how you come here all the time since we were kids and you still find yourself new." He chuckled. I blushed. Right. "Well, I must admit Brandon.. your house never seems to bore me. Also, I never actually got a tour? So yes, still considering myself new here." He laughed, "Well, let me take the honor of touring you around. Shall we?" He put his arm out like I was a princess. I played along. "I'd love that." 

PAGE BREAK

"and this is where we play pool." Brandon brings me to a beautifully designed room with dim lights and a giant pool table in the center. "Wish to play?" 

"Ah I'm pretty awful at it. I'll pass." Brandon furrows his eyebrows. "Nonsense. I'll teach you." I blushed at how eager he was.  "Well I guess I can't say no to that." I laughed. 

I lower myself onto the pool. "Alright so let me just show you the ropes." He lowers himself onto me. His arms guide my arm. I feel his pressure on me. The only sound emitting was the sound of the ball falling into the hole. "Bella, you're a natural." He whispers into my ear. We were still in the same position. I could feel his hot breath on my exposed neck. I slightly turn my head to him, "I've been told." He chuckled to my response. "Is this okay?" his whispers were coming closer to my ear and my skin. My heart started to beat so fast. What was going on? Was this Brandon? I kinda didn't want it to stop. He started to slide his fingers up my arm and pushed my hair aside. Oh gosh, I was nervous. I stood up and turned my body to face him. I was in his embrace, against the pool table. "Sorry about that Bella.. were you nervous?" He smiled. His face just inches away from me. "I-I.." I stuttered. He leaned his face towards mine and-

"BELLA!" 

Me and Brandon jumped a bit and we immediately parted ways. We were blushing like tomatoes. Kat came in and was stunned, "Brandon? Bella? Pool? What's going on?" She smirked. Brandon immediately said, "Oh darn Mr. Wembly told me to finish uh- uhm- my assignment. I must go now." as he excused himself. As he passed by Kat's shoulder he looked over at me and gave me a smirk. Kat crossed her arms and smirked at me. 

"What?" I said defensively. I was hiding a sheepish smile.

PAGE BREAK

"Oh my god Kat what do I do?" I started to panic as looked onto Kat's Instagram feed. "Bella didn't you know there was a party going on?" She asked. "No I had no idea. Maura told her she's coming back home tomorrow but.. Maura just called me in to let me know that she's coming back by midnight?" I said. "Well...does Carol know that??" . "No. I didn't bother telling her." I said in guilt. Why was I panicking? If Maura finds out there was a party, or walks into one, I'll be dead. She's given me the stupid responsibility to ensure a party is to never happen at our place. With Carol doing this? What an asshole. "Let's go." I said and hurried to Kat's car. 

PAGE BREAK 

I walked into the raided house. I stood there for a second, stunned by the amount of people in here. I dug deeper into the crowd and there he was..

Greyson Michael Chance

Okay maybe his full name was a bit of an exaggeration but, I just couldn't believe he was here. He was just standing here, a meter away from me, talking to his friends. I was speechless.  I looked to my side, where I thought Kat would stand, she wasn't there. Oh no. I looked back at Greyson. I looked like an idiot, but I didn't care.  Should I make a move? Should I not? Oh gosh I-

"What the hell are you doing back here?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I turned back to see a drunken Carol. "Carol? What the hell is this? Does Maura even know? You do realize she's coming home by midnight-" . "Keep talking, I can't even understand you. Look, get yourself out of here okay? You've been staring at Greyson for ages. He's getting creeped out you freak!" she shouted and laughed. I felt a huge stab in my chest. I felt my cheeks burning. I looked around, only to find everyone has stopped and started to look at me. The worst part? So was Greyson. In embarrassment, I quickly got myself out of the crowd and left. 

KAT

I laughed and took down the shot of vodka Marie offered. "I'm sorry Marie, thank you so much but I must find Bella." I stepped away from the bar and started to search for Bella. Oh no. I hope nothing happened to her. 

"Hey Kat?" I felt a tap. I turned to find Greyson. "Hey Greyson." Greyson started to itch his head and put his other hand in his pockets. "Uhm.. have you seen Bella?" My eyes widened. Bella? Greyson? Brandon? Oh my did Bella cast a spell on them? "I swear Greyson I'm looking for her too but maybe-" I paused. "But maybe?" Greyson questioned. "I know Bella well, in crazy situations like this, I'd recommend you check out the rooftop.  Go to your right and you'll find yourself a ladder. Good luck." I smiled as I sipped onto my drink. 

-

UPDATED IN 2017 

Hey guys how was that? I hope you liked it