7

BELLA

"Brandon was your ex? Since when?" I questioned eagerly. " We dated two years ago. Didn't like Kat tell you?" she furrowed her eyebrows. "Well actually Kat was going to school in Germany back then so she probably didn't know." It still wasn't a great excuse. Kat would've known or have been updated or something. 

"Well.. yeah I'm just letting you know. Anyway.. I hate to admit this but. . I'm trying to find tips to make me look uhm.." she looked down, "More down to earth or whatever. " "Apparently guys dig that. 

"Uhm. . . tips? from me?" I scoffed, "Look Bella none of my friends look as horrible as you. Apparently guys dig it. . guys like Brandon." she said angrily. I rolled my eyes at her comment, "But how did you end up dating Brandon if you were nothing like 'that' before. No offense," I protested. She stood there speechless. Why? 

"Uhm.. look it was rocky. I'm just trying to get him back. He's my main focus at the moment." she said in defense. "Riiiiiight." 

"Alright so where does this go?" she asked, "Honestly Carol I don't even understand why you wish to be someone you're not. He'll find out eventually." She sighed in frustration, "Put that aside. Just help me out and maybe I'll talk about decreasing your chores on the weekends." 

I was interested but I didn't want to fall for it. "Well Carol I believe you should start off with that attitude of yours. It's gotta stop." I smiled and lightly passed by her and got in my room. 

Brandon?

Brandon?

Brandon dated Caroline? Why hasn't he told me? or Kat? or Carol? I mean Carol is my half-sister. Brandon knows that and he didn't even bother to tell me? Geez , what is up with the boys these days.  It's making me lose my trust.. though, why did I even bother trying to get involved anyway. Lately, things has been going on so fast. With Brandon's confession, Greyson's apology and sudden anger. With Brandon not telling me this. I truly question why am I in this position. It's ridiculous. All of this. Get me out of here.

PAGE BREAK

I was dreading in this school. I refused to let myself pass by Greyson ,Brandon and Caroline. I just couldn't bear with it. I hurried down the halls only to be pulled to the side by Kat. 

"Oh hey Kat." . "Just hey? Where were you in lunch?" . I turned to walk away, "Sorry I didn't think you'd come to school." . "Someone's in a bad mood. Want to talk about it?" she asked as she followed me down the halls , "It's alright Kat I just don't want to be late for the Chemistry test today." and I left her for my class.