05 | humiliation

BELLA

And there I sat, as Greyson left me. "Sorry Bella, the boys called me. We'll talk soon yeah?"   .I  scoffed. Why do I even try? I crossed my arms and laid my back down. 

No.

I wasn't going to let him go. If I have the chance I might as well take it.

I hurried down and went back into the crowd. It didn't take me long enough to find Greyson hanging with his friends on the couch. I came in like a lost dog, stuttering, oh wait nevermind I should just go back-

"Yes?" he called. Clearly looking confused. The boys with him started to look at me too and they looked..intimidating.

"I-I" I stuttered. I couldn't. With the amount of people clearly staring at me.

"Alright freak if you really don't have much to say I suggest you return to your rooftop." Greyson smiled. The boys with him cheered and shooed me away.

Greyson? 

I left the crowd in my humiliation, again. But from Greyson.

PAGE BREAK

"Wakey, wakey Bella." I felt a gentle hand pull me up. "Oh.. hey Kat. What time is it? Why are you still here?" I asked groggily. "The party just ended. Come on, you look exhausted, I'll bring you to bed yeah?" I nodded and she led me down. As she was bringing  me to my room, a drunken Carol comes in my way. "BELLA!" 

"Geez Carol what is it?" Kat asked, clearly annoyed. "Bella, mom is back?!" . My eyes widened as I looked at the horrible state of the house. "Oh my gosh Kat, Maura is back." I said as I gripped onto Kat's shoulders." Kat tried to calm me down, "The party had nothing to do with you, all of this was Carol's idea and she should take full responsibility of this." Kat looks in Carol's direction only to find that she wasn't there.

I sighed. I was going to face the worst. "Go home Kat. Please." I ordered. "What.. no! I am not leaving you." I pleaded and pleaded. Eventually Kat obliged and left. I walked into the living room and found an angry Maura looking in my direction. "Well, well, well, someone clearly doesn't know the rules!" She shouted at me. "You upset me Bella. Clean this mess up and go to hell. What kind of idiot plans a party when they know I'll be returning later that night. You could at least use your brains?" She slammed down her purse on the couch which made me jolt up just a bit.

I simply nodded. Of course Carol would blame it on me. Not that Maura would notice either. 

PAGE BREAK

Why? Why? Why Greyson? I just simply couldn't comprehend what was going on? Did I do something wrong? He sounded like a completely different person. I just simply couldn't understand what came in him to sound like a complete asshole. Of course, he was with the jocks. He probably wanted to impress them. It still sent me off-guard. It isn't fair' It really isn't.