Chapter twenty

Previously: Tris was pretending to be a mannequin, and Christina and Uriah were to stupid to figure it out. And Tris didn't want to get the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wake up the next day. I get ready and then head on down to the tattoo parlor. We started to close at noon because it is a ghost town there. Only two or three people come in every day. It's pretty depressing. I should of gotten a different job, but I'm stuck with this.

As I enter the parlor, I go to my station and sit down. Tori has all of these old magazines in back. I took some of them and started to flip through them. They were pretty old. I guess she got them back when she first came here. 

"Why do you keep all of these?" I asked as she came back here.

"I like to collect them. Some times they have interesting articles." she said.

"Articles like what? Oh look these two people are together, let's throw cake in their fa..." I stopped my self when I saw that Uriah came back here. 

Great, I just gave him an idea. I don't think I'm going to get married any time soon now. Like I'm even engaged to begin with. Now Uriah is going to be the mad man throwing cake in all of the couple's faces. I fell back for those people now.

"Thanks for the idea Tris." he said.

He then ran out of the parlor. I groaned and put down my magazine. I hate when I saw stuff and it gives Uriah an idea. Maybe I shouldn't talk now. Everything I say, that boy turns it into something stupid.

"I hope he uses chocolate cake." she said.

"What?" I asked.

"You know, just in case if he finds you and Four, it will taste good." she said.

"Thanks for the support." I said.

"Your welcome." she said.

+++

As lunch rolled around, I was to scared to go to the dinning hall. I walked carefully to the apartment. When I got there I quickly closed the door. I walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. I know Tobias some times keeps food in here. 

I heard the door open, and I grabbed a pan. I don't care who it is, they are going to go to the infirmary today. I ran into the front room, and hit the person in their arm.

"Ouch, geez, you could of told me you were going to go onto a hitting spree." Tobias said.

"Sorry, I thought you were Uriah." I said.

"Do I look stupid?" he asked.

"Yes and be glad I didn't hit you in the head. You would be in the infirmary right now." I said.

"Yeah, but you swing that pan so hard. I think my arm broke." he said.

"You're being a big baby about all of this." I said.

He just goes into the other room. He is such a big baby. I didn't hit him that hard. Maybe I did. Oh well, I'm still not going out of the apartment. 

(seven hours later)

"Tris, let's go to the dinning hall." Tobias said.

"No." I said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I gave an idea to Uriah, and he's going to get us. Hopefully it is chocolate." I said.

"Have you gone crazy?" he asked.

"Every one here is crazy." I said.

"What is Uriah even doing?" he asked.

"Smashing cake into ever couples face." I said.

"That sound very delicious." he said.

"Then go ask him for cake. I'm going to stay here and avoid the crazy lunatic." I said.

With that he left the apartment. I sat on the couch. I am so ready to see him coming through that door with cake all over him. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Sorry for not updating. I've been so busy. Plus I have no ideas. It's like my brain is empty. Hopefully I can start to update more. I still have to update the other fanfic. 

I'm also going to start to put what happened previously on almost all of the chapters. It helps me, and it might help you guys too. I can't even remember what happens in all of these chapters.-V