The Girls of the village

Aphmau's POV
I awoke this morning to giggles outside the window I look to see a few girls waving, one with pink hair says to me, "Hi Aphmau~senpai, Kawaii~chan loves your hair, Garroth~Kun and Laurence~Kun said you were new so Kawaii~Chan brought cake and some welcome gifts" she says smiling. I smile and a lady with orange hair says, "I'm Cadenza welcome to Phoenix Drop that's kawaii~chan and these girls are Kiki, Donna, Molly, Emma, Emmalyn and Nicole we just wanted to invite you and welcome you to a party at Kiki's barn." Of course I said I'd come and it's at 5. Cadenza gave me a beautiful lilac dress and Kawaii~Chan gave me a cake. I went out for a little walk after they left it was a peaceful morning and I saw Garroth on duty. "Hey there Garroth" I say smiling. It's a shame he is wearing a helmet I bet he's kinda cute. What're you talking about Aphmau you got here only yesterday...

Garroth's POV
I saw Aphmau's house surrounded by the girls of the village this morning so I didn't disturb her and just went on duty.
-Le time skip-
"Hey there Garroth" said a voice from behind me, I turned round to see Aphmau smiling brightly, "you going to the party tonight?" She asked. "Probably not but we'll see" I replied blushing like a tomato luckily I had my helm on. "Well you mighty have to wear a suit just saying you might have to take off your helm..." She replied softly with a slight frown. Maybe I should know go to keep her company though I'm sure Laurence will do that... "GARROTH!" Shouted Laurence Aphmau walked off and I must've zoned out for a second.

Laurence's POV (did you expect that?)
Aphmau came here yesterday she's really quite pretty but I know Garroth has his eyes on her it's pretty clear really. Maybe I have a chance but Garroth likes her too so I might back off for his sake... I'm still going to the party though whether Garroth is or not. Speak of the devil there he is, "Garroth?" "Garroth!" "GARROTH!" "Huh what oh hi Laurence" he said he clearly was in a train of thought? "Hey I'll take the day shift go talk to her" I said winking he knew who I was talking about. "No, no it's ok you take the night shift" he insisted, "if you're so sure." I replied walking off he didn't hesitate to me taking nightshift.