Irene's Song

(Don't play music yeeeeet)
Aphmau's POV
The kids are in the treehouse playing as usual and Garroth is on patrol, I made myself some breakfast and got changed before going out to look around the village.
"I-Irene" I say to myself as I walk along the river banks. I see Irene there throwing pebbles into the sea singing a song.
"Do you remember, feeling invincible, when there was trouble it was us against the world.
They kept running, running through the night,
Chasing the sun till anything felt right.
Can you save me now I get lost up in the clouds..."
I heard her singing peacefully and left her be.
"APH!" Donna shouted running up to me and dragging me to the plaza to see Garroth, he was stabbed and had a massive cut.
"GARROTH, GOD NO!" I cry, my tears fell onto his lifeless body, I hugged him and heard him breathe. I open my eyes and see he's alive.
"W-what?" I say, as does Garroth. We share a big embrace and I cry into his arms, his hand ran through my hair as he teared up.
Everyone stares at me in shock as I look down at my hands.
"What did I do?" I ask so confused.
"You- You have Irene's magicks... You must be related..."
"I, I'm a relative of Irene?" I question.
"Yes" responds Irene.
A/N I think I want to leave this book here but tell me if you want me to make a sequel or something. But for now this is the end sorry for the short ending, there will be a final chapter, if I make a sequel it'll be about Season 2...