Jante

A/N there might be few chapters will be about the new girls so I can involve them a bit more but after that a few of them might get a bit lost in the story x
Jadyn's POV
I went for a walk to the beach today and I saw Dante sitting on the edge of the docks swinging his feet, I walked up behind him.
"Hey Dan-" He held his sword to my neck and pushed me into the ground.
"Jadyn!?! I'M SO SORRY OH MY GOD, here let me help you up." He put away and lifted me up. I was shaking and I could tell he was mentally face palming.
"It's ok, really I've been through worse..." I said.
"Really? Sit down tell me about it" he said patting a part of sand next to him.
"Ok you might not believe it though..." I said rubbing my arm.
"Try me," he says laughing.
"Ok" I say and take a deep breath.
"I grew up in the same village as you, we were friends when we were kids.  Really close friends, we'd tell each other anything but one day Gene was really annoyed that you spent too much time with me, so he made you forget about me. From that day on you we didn't talk as much and we weren't friends anymore. When you went off to guard school I went to magicks school and learnt that I have magicks that can turn me into animals which is how I met the other girls. After that I found this village and when I saw you... I just went home and cried into a pillow, all the memories just came flashing back and-" I started crying.
"Jadyn I-" he starts.
"It's ok if you don't believe me, Gene made you lose your memory of me." I say trying to stop crying.
"No, I was going to say, I remember now, we were best friends we always used to go and play on the beach together. I always had a little crush on you even after Gene did that." He says and starts blushing. I wipe away my tears.
"I missed you so much Dante" I say hugging him, he hugs me back.
" I can't believe it's you Jadyn" he says.
We talk for a while and I walk her home, we're making it a thing to meet in the plaza every lunch time on weekends unless there's an emergency. She's just as kind and adorable as she used to be...
A/N Yay ships I hope Jadyn_krouse is happy with the chapter XD