Midnight Meeting.

Garroth's POV
I wake up in a dark cell with a woman wearing a black hoodie, silvery hair and bluey purple eyes. I stand up and grasp the bars. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?" I shout at her trying to pull the bars off the wall. No use, of course. She cackles, "That's no way to treat your future waifu now is it?" She says giggling, lifting my chin up with her index finger. I look away.
"WAIFU? WHAT? IS APHMAU OK!?! THAT'S ALL I WANT TO KNOW" I say trying to let her know I'm not afraid of her.
"Yes Wife, you don't have a choice and neither does your precious little Aphy Waphy" she says cackling, "besides Garroth, I'm sure your Brother Zane will want her all to his self, as for the guards... We have a 'special home' for those maggots" she says cackling and walking back to her post, "now if you'll excuse me I have a meeting in the forest with your lovely Aphmau" she says trying to knock me out, failing. She then opens an iron trapdoor and climbs a ladder out of the room. I need to find a way out of here (yeah no shizz Sherlock) it was at that exact moment I realised the crack on the ceiling, it was a dirt ceiling and the hole was big enough for me to stick my hands in and dig my way out (Hehehehheheh if your dirty minded you get the joke) ~LEH TIME SKIP TOOOOO about 5 minutes before midnight~
I'm out! finally... I just need to make a run back to the village I place my helm on my head and run to the village.

Aphmau's POV
I'm putting on some armour, just in case but no weapons, you can't see the armour its disguised with my lilac top and purple shorts. I check on the boys who are still sleeping, Zoe is downstairs with her potions so I'm sneaking out. I see a light beam rush across my face, it's the guards trying to get my attention, at least I know they're in position. I walk to the clearing in the forest, all the guards in the trees. A girl with grey hair, purple eyes and a black hoodie walks up to me.
"Who are you and where is Garroth?!?" I ask her.
"This is just too easy" she chuckles and pulls out a sword, of course not noticing the guards in the trees, "Aww poor little Lord all by myself, what would everyone do if something happened to you?" She says pouting and giving puppy eyes. At that moment I hear Garroth running up from behind her and stabbing her in the back as she holds some sort of netherbrick sword to my throat. She fell backwards with life less eyes and the rest of the guards jumped down from the trees with their backs facing the body, no blood it must've been a fake. At that moment we see a shadow figure walk towards us.
"Just as I was expecting, OK looks like your good." She smiles and pulls back her hood, "I'm sasha!" She holds out a hand and I shake it. "I'm a shadow night yes I work for Zane I was asked to see your fighting skill and the planning is well thought out. Thanks for the information..." She says and disappears into a large purple hole in the ground. Garroth runs up to me and hugs me, running his fingers through my hair.
"You're okay, thank lady Irene" he says pulling away.
"Shouldn't we tell them first" I hunt noting that the other guards aren't aware.
"OH yeah of course." He says rubbing his head. I take his hand and look at his eyes through his helm.
"We are going out." He says blushing.
A/N next chappy chapter should be up tomorrow as I have a friend on Friday \(^u^)/