Funeral for who?

Garroth's POV
I hear Aphmau screaming from within the box, I grab my sword and open it,
"SHE IS ALIVE!" I shout, "I TOLD YOU ALL AND YOU IGNORED ME AND PUT HER IN THE BOX ANYWAYS!" I shout, I pick Aphmau up bridal style, she's breathing heavily. I kiss her forehead,
"How long has it been?" She asks.
"1 week" I reply.
"Thankyou" she whispers and kisses me.
"I told you I was here for you, you should've seen Levin and Malaki's faces when you were declared dead, they were almost as devastated as me. I took care of them and they started to call me Dad." I explain.
"Well you are supposed to be their dad aren't you, marriage and all." She says.
"Technically we got married we exchanged rings before Zoey did that... Talking about Zoey she was banished from Phoenix Drop and the Yggdrasil Forest!" I continue explaining.
"Wow... I still can't believe she did that" Aphmau says as I lie her down on her bed.
"I'll get the boys, they didn't attend they were at Kiki's barn with Alexis and Kyle. I'll be right back." I say and kiss her lips.
I ran as fast as my feet could carry me,
"Levin! Malaki! I have a surprise for you follow me!" I say as the boys follow me.
"Oh Tay" says Levin, "Coming!" Says Malaki.
I lead them back to Aphmau's house and show them her sitting on her bed.
"Hello boys!" She says hugging them.

Aphmau's POV
"Hello boys!" I say.
"Mama?!?" Says Levin, "MOM!" Says Malaki.
I hug them. "Dad took care of us, we really like him!" Says Malaki.
"Yeah, Dada good!" Says Levin.
I smile and they go off to their treehouse to play with Alexis and Kyle.
Garroth and I decide to catch up.
"How's the village been?" I ask him.
"I've kept it like you would've, I tried to keep everything happy for you" he says walking over to me and lying down next to me on the bed.
"I still can't believe this" he says and pulls me on top of him so he can hug me.
"I love you Garroth" I say.
"I love you too Aphmau" He says and kisses me.
A/N AWWWWW am I right, you getting the feels yet? I am, next chapter might be random. What am I doing with my life?