Chapter 9

Calums POV

Calum guided Summer to his car.
Calum went to the passenger side and got into the car. He was exited and yet so nervous to go on this picnic with Summer.

"Do you want to listen to music?" Calum question as he placed one hand into the volume button waiting for her reply. "Sure, why not" Summer agreed.  Calum turned up the music slightly he wasn't quite sure what had got him the couage to do this but he was fine with it.

Calum pulled into a small park with one single picnic table and a small bridge over looking the little creek. The park was lite perfectly so you could see everything but it was mysterious at the same time.

Summer's POV

The tiny park was actualy quite romantic. Summer was slightly impressed with Calum. She didn't know whether this was a date or whether it was a friend picnic. Summer decided to keep that in her head. Summer got out of the car and walked at a slow pace waiting for Calum to get the food.

"Would you like to sit at the table or on the ground?" Calum called out "table" Summer said chuckling slightly as she sat down watching the tall muscular boy walk towards her. "I underestimated you" Summer spoke as Calum sat down grinning slightly. "Don't worry I get that a lot" Calum frowned slightly but he instantly brushed it off as he placed the food onto the picnic table. "Who gave you this idea anyways" Summer said giggling slightly "the kiss gave me this idea" Calum simply replied.

Summer didn't like the fact that if Calum wouldn't have kissed her they would not be on this picnic right now. But she went with it either way. Summer placed her hands onto her lap trying to ignore the akward tension between the both of them. "So, tell me about yourself" Summer said looking at the tattooed boy she was talking to.

"Oh, well I'm from Australia, I like music and thats about it" Calum Shrugged handing Summer a paper plate. "How about you?" he said raising his eyebrow. "I'm an only child and best mates are Luke, Mikey, and Ash. I'm a pretty boring person and I guess you'll have to find out more about me along the way" She said smiling.

Calums face turned a dark shade of red looking past Summer "Hey, Cal are you okay?" Summer panicked, he didn't reply, he just stared. Summer repeatedly asked Calum what was wrong until he yelled "Summer get in the car now". Confused Summer stood up slowly walking to Calum's car beginning to get scared.

Calums POV

Was it him? I think it is. He thought to himself, Calum had the sudden urge to cry like a little baby, but not now not in front of the girl he was trying to impress. It felt like hours as time was in slow motion as if time had stopped comepletly as he saw the middle age man walking down the park pathway.

"Summer get in the car now" he said getting up to his feet quickly, his heart was racing as he made sure Summer was in the car. Taking a few steps backwards Calum's breath was unsteady. Calum was scared, for the first time in a few months Calum new it was all over again.

The man got closer to Calum with every step, he didn't know how to feel. His eyes teared up as he saw the man who was afraid of. "Hello son"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO THAT WAS INTENSE!! DONT HATE ME FOR TAKING 38293383 YEARS TO UPDATE!! IM IN HIGHSCHOOL AND THINGS ARE STRESSFUL I HAVE EXAMS IN TWO WEEKS SO I WONT BE UPDATINF TILL THOSE ARE OVER!!

Remember to Vote, Comment some ideas and leave this book in your library!!

Twitter: Imloyalbae
Instagram: Noellewhit

I love you all SM 💕💞