Chapter 2

Summer's POV

I walk around the cafeteria looking for at least one of the boys, where could they possibly be? I just sit down at a table with my lunch and eat because I could not find any of my friends, my phone had died because I used it a lot in first period because we were not doing anything.

School had finally ended and i headed home, I hadn't heard from any of my friends after first period and I was becoming very curious as to what was going on, I plug my phone into the charger and wait for my phone to turn on.

My phone turns on 5 minutes later and I have 5 missed calls and a couple of texts messages, the missed calls were from luke and the text messages were from a unknown number.

Unknown: Hey Summer😃
Me: Hey.. Who is this??
I wait for the unknown number to text me back, I pull out my math book and do my math homework that we got today.

Ding I hear a ding and check my phone

Unknown: Hey.. It's Calum the new kid, your buddy Luke gave me your number.
Summer: Oh.. Haha, how do you know luke?
That's weird Luke, Micheal and Ashton were all gone today after first period, maybe they have a class togehter, my mind is going crazing thinking of all the possibilities of what had happened today.

Another ding
Calum: Erm, we met second period and skipped the rest of the day with these mates umm Micheal and Ashton I believe.
Summer: Oh okay, well I have to go bye

Honestly why would someone skip school on the first day of school, I don't get it they all almost failed last year from getting into stuff, and I had to step in.

I decide to hop into the shower really quick because I need to relax and think about everything that happened today.

The week goes by really slow because im not used to going to school again, Calum has texted me a couple of times but I just ignored him because the more I talk to him the more ill get hooked on him, it was Friday night and that's means it's show night for the boys.

I take a shower, do my makeup, and get dressed. When I'm done that I walk down to the local club about a block away from my house, as usual I was excited because they had some new songs they would be singing to tonight.

I walk in the back entrance and to my suprise Calum was there with a bass guitar, what was he doing here?

I walk up to Luke this point frustrated " Luke what is he doing here, you barely know him" Luke replies "He's our new member, he plays bass, he's a nice guy chill alright" I let out a breath of frustration and walk to the main part of the club were everyone was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYY guys, well Summer doesn't like Calum.. Haha, so I'm pretty sure I have the plot for this book but I would love to here all of your suggestions so I can enclude more to a chapter.. This one was longer anyways thank you all again for 100+ reads it means a lot
-Noelle❤️