Familiar Faces ~ 1D fanfic

Hiya, this is my first book so please no hate, please let me know what you think vote and comment !! Hope you like it :)

***************************************

Chapter 1

"ALEXANDRA PAY ATTENTION!!" I heard Mrs.Holiday say. I straightened up straight away because to be honest she scares me! I looked up at the clock on the wall it was 12:59pm. One minute until lunch and until I get out of this stupid class.

I looked over to my right and saw my best friend Lauren, who was looking at me with a big smile on her face and then we heard the bell which means last time seeing 'Mrs.Holiday' until after the summer.

As we were walking out the door Mrs.Holiday said "hope you all have a lovely summer and enjoy........" we were gone before she finished her sentence. I went to my locker to get my lunch then sat down at one of the tables with Kyle, Jack and Lauren (all my friends).

As we were talking at the table, I looked up and noticed 'The Populars' were coming down. The head girl is Sara she is the richest person in the school because her father is some big producer. She has the best clothes, hair, everything. We used to be friends but she hates me now.

Lauren looked at me and asked "what happened between you two, weren't you guys really good friends when we started school?" "Ya, but it is a long story" I said. She looked at me weird but then dropped it.

We heard the speakers turn on so we all looked up, Sara was standing there with the microphone in her hand. "Hey everyone listen up I have something to say" she said "So since its the last day of school before the summer holidays, I have decided to have a big party tonight at my house and since I am SOOOO nice everyone is invited and there will be famous people there like, Rihanna, Usher, Little Mix and everyone's favourite.............ONE DIRECTION!!"

As everyone cheered, I looked over at Lauren, Kyle and Jack who were looking back at me with weird looks on there faces. "Is she serious about everyone going?" I asked. "I don't know it is a bit strange if you ask me though!" Kyle said

We then saw Sara walking over to us with her 'Group'. "So are ye coming to my 'AMAZING' party tonight?" she asked. We all looked at each other confused. "Ya sure, we would love to!" Lauren said. " Great, see you there!" she said and walked away with her group.

**********************************

Hope you liked it. I know it's short but it only the first chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment ! Thanks !

- Claire x