Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry's pov:

"Lauren, Alex meet the boys!" Simon said

The girls turned around and we all smiled. Just then Lauren fainted we all ran over to her to see if she was ok.

"Lauren, Lauren wake up!" Alex said while shaking Lauren

"What will we do?" Louis asked

"Bring her upstairs to your room Harry and let her lie down!" Simon said

I lifted her up bridal style and carried her upstairs. Alex and Niall followed with water and a towel. Niall walked in front of me and opened the door. I laid Lauren on the bed. She looked really pretty.

"You guys go downstairs and I will bring Lauren down when she wakes up!" I said

Niall and Alex nodded and walked downstairs. I dipped the towel in the water and dabbed it on her forehead and put my hand through her hair. Her eyes started to flutter and her hand moved. Then her sparkling brown eyes opened and looked up at me.

"Welcome back" I said

"Mmm, hi. Where am I?" she asked in pain

"Your over here for dinner, I'm Harry!" I said

"I'm Lauren...........wait..........Harry Styles?" she asked

"Ya! Alex and the boys are downstairs waiting for us!" I said

I got up of the bed and put my hand out. She put her hand in mine and I helped her up. She stumbled into my arms. We both looked into each others eyes but she looked away after a few seconds. She walked out of the room and went downstairs I followed her confused.

Before she got to the bottom step I held her wrist. She looked up at me with a sad kind of look on her face. I let go of her wrist and she walked of into the dining room. I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and then Niall walked in laughing.

Niall's pov:

Lauren came into the room and started making jokes about what just happened. I noticed Harry walking into the kitchen so I decided to see if he was ok.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked

"Nothing, why?" he said

"Harry your not a very good lier!" I said while laughing

"Fine, when me and Lauren were upstairs she was dizzy when she got up and she fell into my arms" he said "we had a moment but she looked away after a few seconds and walked out, I followed her and we looked in each others eyes again but she walked away with a sad look on her face!"

"Oh, I am sure it wasn't you!" I said unsure

"It had to be me, there was no one else there!" he said with sadness in his voice

"Well maybe later you could talk to her!" I said while putting my hand on his shoulder

"Ya maybe!" he said and then walked into the dining room

We all sat down at the table and ate our dinner I sat beside Alex and Louis. Alex looked so pretty. Her eyes her smile everything I think I might be falling for her. My thoughts were interrupted by Simon.

"Paul how about we go to the study and let the kids get to know each other!" Simon said

Mr.Jackson nodded and followed Uncle Si out of the room. We all sat in awkward silence but then Louis decide to break the ice.

Louis pov:

We all sat in silence so I decided to break the ice.

"Hows your head Lauren?" I asked

"A little sore, thanks!" Lauren said

"What do ye want to do?" Liam asked

I thought for a moment then it came to me I jumped out of my seat.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" I roared

To my surprise everyone agreed. I picked up a bottle and we all picked up our drinks and walked into the sitting room. We all sat on the ground and got comfortable.

"Who's going first?" Liam asked

Nobody raised there so I decided I would go first. Everyone looked nervous because I have to say I am pretty good at dares. I spun the bottle, it went around and around.........

Harry's pov:

I watch the bottle go around and around but all I could think of was I need to talk to Lauren. The bottle went around again and started to slow down it stopped on Lauren and her smile turned into a worried look.

"Truth or Dare?" Lu asked

"Am.......Dare!" Lauren said

"I dare you to........... KISS HARRY" Louis said with a big smirk on his face looking over at me.

Her face went into shock and everyone went 'WHOOO'. I looked over to her with a cheeky smirk on my face. What's going to happen is she going to reject me. I don't want to be embarrass but I don't want her to be uncomfortable.

"Ok!" Lauren said

We turned to face each other and I heard whistles we moved in closer and closer to each other............

******************************

Thanks for reading so far! Hope ye are liking it so far! Don't forget to comment and vote!

-Claire x