Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Alex's pov:

When we got home the light in my dads office was still on. I thought it might be best to leave him at it. Me and Lauren went upstairs to my room and put our pj's on. I noticed that Lauren was very quiet. "What's wrong?" I asked." "Well, at the party I over heard two girls talking," she said "and they were saying that Sara is going to go out with Harry for the fame!".

Lauren went on her iPod, onto Facebook. "Are you sure you heard right?" I asked her. "Ya I'm pretty sure!" she said showing me her iPod. I looked at it it said SARA LONG IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HARRY STYLES! My jaw dropped. "I am so sorry Lauren!" I said. "What should we do?" she asked. "There is nothing we can do!" I said

"We can't just let her get away with this!" Lauren said argyle. I sat there thinking of what we could do then Lauren's phone rang. "It's Sara?" Lauren said. "Answer it but put it on speaker!" I said.

"Hello?" Lauren said.

"Lauren, it's Sara" she said "I hear you know my little plan!"

"What plan?" Lauren lied

"The one were I am only going out with Harry for the fame, keep up!" Sara said

"Ohhh that plan!" Lauren said sheepishly

"Yaaa, anyways, if you say anything to anybody about it I will make your life in school a living hell!" Sara threatened

The line went dead and Lauren looked up at me with a scared look on her face. We heard my dad come up the stairs so we turned of the lights and pretended to be asleep. He opened the door quietly and looked in on us. He closed the door again so we jumped out of bed and turned the light back on.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked with shock in my voice.

"I don't know!" Lauren said

"Well, you can't say anything to anyone!" I said

"I know, let's just go to bed and we can talk tomorrow!" Lauren said

"Ok, night!" I said

"Night!" Lauren said with a bit of worry in her voice.

We turned off the light but I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about what we were going to do but I was also thinking about what my dad was doing up so late. He has never been up that late. The meeting today must have been important.

After a while I still couldn't sleep so I went down stairs to the kitchen. On my way down I noticed something outside the door, I opened the door and there were to bunches of flowers. I picked both of them up and looked around outside, it was still quiet dark so I came back inside and closed the door.

I walked into the kitchen and put the flowers on the table. I heard Lauren come down the stairs and walk up behind me.

"Where did you get those?" Lauren asked while doing a yawn.

"They were outside on the doorstep!" I said

"Who are they for, is there any cards?" Lauren asked

"Ya, there for.........us?" I said with confusion

"What, let me see?" Lauren said

She walked up beside me and took one of the cards and read it out load.

To Lauren,

I hope you like the flowers. I saw you at the party and you looked really pretty. You have a lovely smile. I hope to see you again.

Love from,

Secret Admirer

"Who is your secret admirer?" I asked teasingly

"I don't know!" Lauren said "Who's yours from?" she asked

I picked up the card and read it out load.

To Alex,

I saw you at the party you looked really pretty. You have a lovely smile. Hope to meet you again

Love from,

Secret Admirer

"That is really strange, but really sweet!" Lauren said

I nodded. We went back upstairs to bed but before we went to sleep we both looked at each other with two smiles on our faces. We turned of the light and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

***************************************************

We got up and went downstairs to get some breakfast. We were both in our pjs with our hairs in a bun thing up on the top of our heads. I have to say we both looked pretty bad in the morning, but who doesn't.

After going downstairs and getting some breakfast i noticed my dad was already gone. We went upstairs again to my room to watch some tv. After a while I heard the door open so me and Lauren ran down stairs to see my dad.

"Hey dad were did you go so early!" I asked

"It is 12:30 in the after noon, that isn't early" he said "Please tell me you did not sleep in this late?"

I looked at Lauren and we both smiled. Dad shook his head but carried on to the kitchen.

"What are we doing today?" I asked

"Well, I have to greet a boy band to where they will be living for the summer but you and Lauren can come with me if you want!" dad said

We both looked at each other and nodded. "Ya that would be cool!" I said

"Great go get ready we are leaving in a half an hour!" dad said

*******************************

Thanks for reading munchkins. Please vote and comment ! Hope ye like it !

-Claire x