Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sorry it has been so long since I last updated, been really busy ! Let me know what ye think ! ~ Claire x

***********************

Alex pov:

When we were driving to the hospital all I could think about was I can't loose my dad. If I do I have no one. My mum left us when I was 10 and I haven't seen her since.

(FLASHBACK)

I heard the door open from upstairs. I was sitting on the top step of the stairs. I guessed it was mum.

"Where were you?" dad asked

"Out!" mum said angrily. I could tell that she was drunk

"With who?!?" dad asked

"A very nice friend...!" mum said slowly

"Who!" dad shouted

"Just a friend!" mum shouted back

"Well we have a daughter here that was looking for you!" dad said

"I don't care!" mum said

I was shocked to here that. I thought she loved me but now I know that she doesn't love me and doesn't care about me.

"How could you say that, she is your daughter?" dad said angrily

"Ya, well I won't see her ever again so it doesn't matter!" she said

My eyes grew wide in shock.

"What do u mean you will never see her again?" dad asked

"I am leaving you and Alex and moving away with my 'SPECIAL' friend!" mum said sounding all smug

"Your what?" dad said confused

"You heard me!" mum said "Bye!"

With that the door closed. I walked down stairs to dad. He was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He kissed my forehead.

"Guess it's just you and me now kiddo!" dad said

"I guess so!" I said

I thought to myself as we watch tv is that I will never forgive my mother. Ever.

(PRESENT)

We pulled up to the hospital and we jumped out. We all ran into the hospital were we saw Simon who was in a sling sitting on one of the waiting chairs. We ran up to him as Liam went to the reception desk.

"Simon were is my dad?" I asked him

"He is in a coma!" he said looking down at the floor

A tear fell down my cheek as Liam ran back to us.

"He is in room 14B which is just down the hall!" Liam said

I grabbed Niall's hand who was standing right next to me and ran down the hall to my dads room. I looked right and left until I found 14B. I put my hand on the door and pushed it open. I saw him on the bed just lying there, lifeless, no movement just the rise and fall of his chest from the ventilator.

I let go of Niall's hand who was now joined at the door my the other boys, Lauren and Simon. I walked over to the bed and sat on the chair that was beside it. I held his hand and started crying again. The boys, Lauren and Simon walked in and all sat some place in the room.

Niall came and sat next to me. Lauren, Harry and Louis sat on the couch at the other side of the room and Liam and Zayn sat over by the window with Simon. The room was in silence except for the ventilator. A doctor walked in with his a clipboard and pen.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked

"When the car crashed, the air back must not have worked and he banged his head which cased saviour bleeding in the brain. If we got to him any later he would have been gone so there is a chance that he could come out of this but we won't know anymore until we do an X-ray!" the doctor said.

After hearing that tears started again and I looked down at my dad in the bed. The doctor left but said that there will be nurses coming in and out checking in on him. I looked at everyone in the room. They all looked really tired.

"If ye want to go home, ye can!" I said to them

"No, we want to be hear for you and Paul!" Lauren said

Everyone nodded. Niall put his hand on my back and rubbed it almost to reassure me that he was going no were. It felt so nice to have them all here at this time. Liam and Zayn got up of there seats.

"Dose any one want a tea from the canteen?" Liam asked

We all nodded. They both left the room to go to the canteen. Just then I realised I forgot my phone at the boys place.

"I just realised I forgot my phone?" I said

"Don't worry, I brought it for you. When you an out of the house I saw it on the couch so I picked it up for you!" Niall said handing me my phone.

"Thank you!" I said taking my phone

We both smiled at each other. He had such a cute smile and those eyes, those sparkling blue eyes. I looked away again to look at my dad. Liam and Zayn then came back with the teas. They handed everyone a cup of tea and then opened a packet of digestive biscuits.

While everyone talked and ate biscuits I sat there holding my dads hand. I thought if only Simon and dad didn't go to the office we wouldn't be here we would be at the boys house having fun. I wish we could go back in time and this never happened.

My thoughts were interrupted by Louis him and Zayn were fighting over something. I looked over to see that they were fighting over the last biscuit. I thought Louis would get it but Zayn must have known his weak spot and Louis let go of the biscuit. Those boys could get up to anything.