Chapter 5

Chapter 5

We went upstairs to get ready. I put on a pair of skinny red jeans, a cream jumper and a pair of converse. Lauren put on a pair of blue skinny jeans, a white jumper and white flats. We picked up our phones and ran downstairs.

Dad was in the car waiting for us with engine running. "Come on we have to go!" he yelled from the car. We ran out the door with our phones in our hands I sat in the front and Lauren sat in the back. We drove for a while then came to a stop outside a huge hotel

"What are we doing here?" I asked

"We have to pick the boys up and you have to wear these blindfolds!" dad said passing us blindfolds.

"Why?" I asked

"Because you can't no wear the house is, Simons orders!" dad said

We put on the blindfolds and heard the door close. We waited in the car for dad to come back. The doors opened, dad sat beside me and a few people sat in the back.

"Hey!" a voices said

"Hi?" Lauren and myself said

"Everyone ready to go?" dad asked

"Ya!" everyone said.

Dad drove of. Someone in the back had the sun roof open and shouting "Kevin". I turned around to remember I had a blindfold on and can't see a thing.

"What's are you doing back there?" I asked

"I am calling Kevin, DUH, what does it sound like!" one of the boys replied

"He used to have a pet pigeon named Kevin!" another boy replayed with an Irish accent.

"That normal!" Lauren said

Everyone started laughing and the boy calling Kevin turned around and just said "Your all just jealous!". "Very!" another boy said sarcastically with a deep voice. We came to a stop and dad and the boys got out. Me and Lauren took of the blindfolds and decided to go for a walk and let the boys settle in.

We saw a park and decided to go over and play on the swings. We sat down and started to talk.

"That was really weird in the car!" Lauren said

"Ya I know what band was that ?" I asked

"I'm not sure but I am sure I heard 'Kevin the pigeon' before but I just can't remember!" Lauren said.

My phone rang and it was dad.

"Hello! We are at the park. We will walk up to you so!" I said talking to dad.

We walked back to the house which was HUGH. Dad was waiting in the car for us. We hopped into the car and put the blindfolds on again and started driving.

"How did ye get on?" I asked dad

"Grand, the boys invited us to go to there house for dinner this evening, you are invited as well Lauren!" dad said

"Cool, thanks!" Lauren said

Just then the heavens opened and it started raining. We got home and started getting ready for the dinner. I pulled out a pair of black wet look leggings with a gold sparkly peplum top and a black blazer with gold wedges!

Lauren put on a pair of silver wet look leggings, black peplum top and silver wedges. We straightened our hair and put our make-up on. We picked up our phones and went down stairs.

"You look beautiful sweetie!" dad said looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Thank you dad!" I said smiling back at him

"You look like your mother!" dad said

My smiled turned into a frown.

"Dad don't!" I warned him.

"You can't be mad at her forever!" he said

"Yes I can!" I said while running out to the car trying not to get wet.

Lauren followed me out to the car and so did dad. It was dark and raining so we didn't need to wear the blindfolds. We drove for some bit in silence then came to a stop. Me and Lauren got out of the car before dad could say anything.

We knocked on the door and Simon opened it. Dad came up behind us and we walked in.

"Welcome, nice to see you again Alex!" Simon said

"Thanks you to Simon. This is Lauren!" I said

"Hi Lauren" Simon said.

"Hi!" Lauren said

We heard people running upstairs and shouting. Me and Lauren looked at each other with smiles on our faces. Simon looked upstairs then at us.

"BOYS COME DOWN OUR GUESTS ARE HERE!" Simon yelled

Me and Lauren walked into the sitting room and sat on the couch. Dad followed us in with Simon. We heard these stamps coming down the stairs. Me and Lauren were looking at each other. The boys walked in.

"Lauren, Alex meet the boys!" Simon said

We stud up and turned around. Before i new it Lauren was lying on the ground on conches.

********************************

Thanks for reading munchkins ! Hope ye like it. Please comment and vote ! Also follow me on twitter @foudy_claire