Chapter 3

When we got to the party there was a red carpet, photographers, security and a bunch of limos. We walked through the house. It was HUGE! We saw Sara over by the photographers with a load of people.

"Do ye want a drink?" Kyle asked. "Ya, thanks!" me and Lauren said. Kyle and Jack walked away into the big crowd. Just then I realised there were screaming girls, flashing cameras and people running over in to a big group.

Just then I felt Lauren dig her nails into my arm. "OWW, what's up with you?" "O-O-N-N-E-E............" Lauren said in shock. "Huh!" I said. "ONE DIRECTION!" Lauren screamed.

Harry's pov:

We pulled up to the party. "Who's party are we going to?" I asked. "Some big producers daughter!" Louis said. "Why would we go to another producers party when we are with Simon?" Niall asked. "We are performing Little Things." Liam said. "Since when" I asked. "Simon called when you had your little nap" Liam said. "Hey, I need my beauty sleep!" I said. "Ya,ya. Come on let's go we're here!" Liam said.

We got out of the car and there were flashing cameras, screaming fans and people calling our names. A girl ran up to us. "Hey guys welcome to my party, I'm Sara. Let's go and get a drink!" she said while pulling on my arm as we started to walk.

I looked over to my right and saw this beautiful brunette with a strapless white dress and silver shoes. Her eyes were sparkling and had a really pretty smile. She was standing beside another girl. "Who is that girl over there in the white dress?" I asked Sara. "Oh, just Lauren she is a nobody!" she said. I saw Niall looking over in the same direction looking at the girl beside Lauren.

I looked over at Lauren again she was now with two guys. I thought that must be her boyfriend! Niall came up to me with Zayn. "What's up!" Zayn asked. "Nothing!" I said. "Ok, come on so time to sing!" Niall said. We walked of leaving Sara at the food and drinks table.

"Lady's and gentlemen get ready for the biggest boy band in the WORLD, ONE DIRECTION!" the DJ said. We walk on stage and waved to the crowd. I looked over to were Lauren was, she was smiling up at us. Her smile is so cute. We sat down on our stoles and started singing

[Zayn]

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

[Liam]

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

(Louis)

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

(Harry)

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

(Niall)

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

[Harry]

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

[All]

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things!

When we finished. Everyone cheered. I looked down at were Lauren was standing. She was looking up at us with those sparkling eyes and smiling. We walked of stage and Zayn went of with Perrie and the rest of us went of talking to people.

Lauren's pov:

The boys finished singing. Everyone cheered but I couldn't take my eyes of Harry and I could tell he was looking at me but I saw him with Sara earlier so he obviously likes her and not me.

Alex, Kyle, Jack and myself were over by the food and drinks table it was so busy I couldn't find Harry or any of the other lads any where. Harry is probably off with Sara I thought. We went dancing and asked the DJ to play 'Gangnam Styles'.

Everybody ran onto the dance floor and started jumping up and down and shouting and all that kind of stuff. Me, Alex, Kyle and Jack were all dancing together and talking. The DJ started talking. Everybody looked up and saw he was handing the microphone over to Sara.

I wasn't going to stand there and listen her bragging about her party. "I will be back in a few minutes" I told the guys. I went in to the house trying to find the bathroom. After I walked upstairs I found a bathroom I went in and just washed my hands but I overheard girls talking outside.

One girl said "Did you hear what Sara is going to do?" "No, what?" the other girl asked."She told me that she is going to kiss Harry and then go out with him but only go out with him for the fame!" the first girl said. "OMG!" the second girl said.

Someone came up the stairs so the girls walk down stairs. I came out of the bathroom in shock. How could she do something like that. I know she is mean but I didn't think she was that mean. I walked out again and noticed that everybody was starting to leave so I cot up to Alex and the boys and we went home.

*********************************

Thanks for reading munchkins. Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment !! P.s. follow me on twitter @foudy_claire