Through the wall !

Selena ran upstairs to her room . She blocked the door with some furniture and hid under her bed . She didn't hear any noise . No footsteps . It's like the girl left . Or so she thought until the furniture stacked in front of the door flew to the window , crashed through it and fell outside of the house .

Selena put her hand on her mouth so that the girl won't hear her breathing . But the girl already knew where Selena was hiding . She came to the room . Not walking but floating a few centimeters from the ground .

She headed for the giant bed . Lifted it up without any effort and threw it to the wall and through the mirror . The mirror splattered spreading broken glass all over the room . And the bed crashed making a giant hole in the wall !

And now Selena laid on her stomach on the cold floor looking up with fear at the monstrous little girl .

-"do you know how much pain I had to go through because of you ? Do you know how much suffering we all had to go through because of you ?!" The girl's voice was soft and sweet yet angry and evil .

-"w- w-what a-are you talking about ?"

The girl gave out a nasty smirk .

-"you'll find out when the time is right"

The girl picked up a piece of wood from the broken bed and hit Selena with it in the head . Selena was out -cold.