The Second Transformation

Selena laid on the cold hard floor of the cave wiggling and squirming in her skin . The second transformation had begun as soon as the moon showed itself in the sky . Justin held her hand , letting her squeeze on it as pain ate her up . The bone structure of her legs was changing , bones were growing out of her arms and her fingers grew longer . Her mouth felt like it was on fire , as poisonous fangs grew larger stabbing the inside of her mouth and making her cough up blood every once in a while . Her eyes whitened , making her temporarily blind . And she couldn't even scream in pain , her vocal cords were mangled , morphing like the rest of her body .

" I'll be right back." Whispered Justin into Selena's bleeding ear . Bones had grown out of her ears , ripping her skin , and now the skin was slowly recovering the bone . Justin let go of Selena's hand , taking away her only relief and left the small cave room she was put in.

He head for another room , the room he knew Angelica would be waiting for him in .

" Where's Justin ?" Asked Rex as he came in to check on Selena .

" I don't know ." She managed to choke out . Rex took her hand to make her feel a bit better . He knew where Justin had gone the minute he saw Selena alone . But telling her that her boyfriend is cheating on her this very minute wouldn't help her situation so he kept his mouth shut .

Little black hairs started coming out of Selena's skin . Her eyes became larger and filled with a blood red color . The transformation was soon to be completed .

Justin thrust inside Angelica , her straight blond hair now messy , her rosy cheeks now red with ecstasy . He was dreaming about banging her the minute he saw her during the meeting but he couldn't do anything back then cause Selena was right next to him so he just stared at her . But now Selena had bigger problems than him , surely she won't realize what he's doing . He stopped a minute , putting some of his weight on Angelica's naked butt to reach for his bottle of whisky . He took a big sip and then thrust harder .

Suddenly he heard a loud squeal . It wasn't human . He looked behind him to see what resembled a giant bat . He soon realized it was Selena and that she just caught him with his dingy inside of another girl's butt . His blood froze . He stared at his girlfriend . Her ears were longer and pointy . Her mouth filled with two rows of sharp venomous fangs , her arms now carried bony wings and her fingernails could tear through an elephant . Her legs were curved , like those of a goat , and her entire body covered in black fur , just like bats. Her nose was normal but still covered in fur , her eyes were like the eyes of an alien with two red corneas . Her lips were still normal , eyes and lips are the only parts of her body not covered with fur . And she didn't have eyelashes anymore . Her hair was still the same and she looked ready to attack .

Without a second thought , Justin carried Angelica in his arms bridal style , and threw her naked body at Selena . Selena caught her with her murderous claws and ripped her body to pieces right in front of Justin . She threw the body parts at him leaving the head in her arms .

She left in a run , and hid somewhere where she knew the others wouldn't find her so she'd be free to empty out the head and she pleased .