Chapter 7

(Hannah's P.O.V)

"Dylan!" I don't realize Dylan sneaking up behind me because I am too bust staring at Gabby and Kenn and how happy they look. Dylan tickles me and I acream louder.

"Say you love me," Dylan tickles harder.

"DYLAN!" I am laughing my head off now. He turns me around and my hands are on his chest. He grabs my hands and kisses them both.

"Say you love me," He smiles again.I bring my arms around his neck and peck at his lips.

"Dyl, you don't have to force it out of me, you know I love you more than anything," and we stare at each other. That moment is interrupted as a flash goes off in our faces.

Dyl and I both rub our eyes and turn to the direction of the flash. "Hold that pose! I want that as the cover!" Dylan's mom smiles at us, and we start laughing. "Oh perfect! PERFECT! Hannah your beautiful!"

"Thanks!" I start to say, but Dylan tickles me too fast and I start laughing again. I quickly find a short second to whip my arms around him and kiss him. He starts to fall and he stumbles into the water.I fall on top of him, not breaking the kiss.

"Okay, okay," Dyl's mom laughs, "I don't want to go back home and tell your mom you're expecting a baby," she smiles and takes another snap of us.

I smile at Dylan in the water and he pulls me under with him. His arms travel lower and lower until they are on my butt. I pull my head out of the  water to gasp for air, then go back under with Dyl.

The salt water burns my eyes but I keep them open so I can look at him. His eyes are open too and he smiles. I put my hands on his chest again and then through his hair. His lips find mine and we stay like this forwhat seems like forever. He finally runs out of breath and comes up for air, pulling me up with him so I'll be right there to kiss him when he's done.

"You know, your the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on..." He picks me up onto his back and I wrap my arms around him. He carries me out of the water and down the beach. He walks for ten minutes with me resting on his back then finally stops.

"Dyl? Where are we?" I realize I had fallen asleep on his back. He set me down gently. Suddenly, his hands were running through my hair.

He grabs my waist and one of my hands, "Dance with me," he leans down and whispers in my ear. My smile grows wide.

We begin steeping to nothing, no music, nothing. One, two three, one, two three. I can see Gabby and Kenn in the distance, but they look as if they are miles away. I didn't care about anyone but Dylan though. His eyes lit up when my lips pecked his neck. I only look up at him and feel both our heart rates beat faster. He twirls me and dips me, his muscles holding me tight. I know I am safe with him, always.

"I love you," I say to him.

"You're going to marry me one day, and that will be the happiest day of my life," he wraps his arms tighter around me and kisses my forehead. Most girls would get scared off or made nervous by a comment like this. But I feel so strongly that he is the one that the thought never occurs in my mind.

"I'm already saying 'I do'."