Chapter 4

( Gabby's P.O.V )

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream into my phone. I start jumping up and down like a preppy cheerleader. Kenn is in the corner laughing with a confused look on his face.

"Yep! We are going to HAWAII!!!! Gabby, you have no idea how happy I am!" Hannah screams. I have to hold the phone a few inches away from my ear so my eardrum won't break.

"EEEPP! Okay I'm gonna letcha go girl I have to tell Kenn!!!" I scream. As I look up he is literally only a few centimeters away from my face. I jump up 5 feet in the air.

"CRAP Kenn!! You scared the hell out of me!" I say laughing. His lips touch mine, but I let go. "No time for that! You have to go pack!!" I squeal. His perfect smile immediatley comes to his face.

"Where?" I go up to him and whisper where we are going and he picks me up by my waist and kisses me. That same tingle comes back all the way through my toes. When he puts me down he runs his hand through his hair, totally shocked that we are going to Hawaii.

"God I love u!" He screams again and picks me up my my waist and I wrap my legs around his and we hug and laugh for what seemed like forever.

************************************

(Hannah's P.O.V.)

Here I am in Dylan's arms, happy to be the geeky couple we are. He traces circles around my nose as I swat his hand. His fingers send tingles down my spine and it tickles, so I swat hom off harder. He only laughs and places my head back on his laugh to stroke my hair. I loved being that nerdy couple that everyone thought was adorable.

I mean Gabby and Kenn have that sort-of-good-girl and bad boy relationship, but me and Dyl have the good girl and good boy nerdy geeky goofy relationship.

And I love it.

"Han?" He asks silently. I look up into his eyes and smile

"Yes baby?" I flick my eyes up to meet his. He stares at me, pulling my face close to his.

"I love you more than I have ever loved anything in my life." I feel his breaths on my face and slowly my lips meet his. My heart pounds in my chest, realizing that his mother is only one seat behind us. Gabby and Kenn had taken the back of the private plane earlier, and we have the front, so we don't worry about them. I then realize his mother is sleeping and figure it's okay to make out with this wonderful boy.

"I love you too, baby," I twist his hair in my hands and sigh as he parts my lips with his own, allowing a path for his tounge to find mine. His hands are on my back, pressing me to him, and I fluff through his hair again. He puts so much force into his next kiss that we both fall through the aisle.

His mother awakens quickly after hearing the thud, and Kenn rushes to me to help me up. Gabby sits in her seat a bursts out laughing, taking pictures of me while I sit on the ground laughing at myself. Dylan is clearly embarassed for having gone a little to far and is talking to his mom.

Kenn hand finds mine and he pulls me up, so hard that he falls back into the next seat, with me on top of him.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry!" I laugh even more, covering my mouth with my hands. Dylan glares at Kenn, but obviously it's his typical jealousy boyfriend thing to do.

"My fault, not yours," Kenn laughs and helps me up.

Suddenly, a lady in a navy uniform barges through the door looking flustered, "Sit down! You are NOT supoosed to stand on a miving plane!" I was surprised she said that, because she was standing at that very moment. She reminded me of that lady from Starbucks. Gross.

"Sorry M'am, can I just go meet my girlfriend back there now?" Kenn points to Gabby and she waves happily. She was adorable.

"Um, no. Didn't you hear me?" She pauses, and I giggle, still amused that she was standing, "I said stay!" I start to move into the seat next to me, which was only about a foot away, but she yells, "The rules don't just pertain to him, Sweetie." She glares at me.

"Well apparently they don't pertain to you," I mumble under my breath. Kenn hears and busts out laughing.

"What was that?" The elf lady leanes in closer.

"None of your business, please leave now. this is supposed to be a private plane and frankly, your not making it all that private now are you? Snooping around and all I suppose? I wonder who pays you and how I can contact them," I stand and smile, sitting next to Dylan now. She quietly steps out of the room, not daring to talk anymore.

"Thank you," Kenn and Gabby say in unison and we all laugh histerically. He goes back to meet her and she smiles brightly. Dylan looked at me too with the same expression and I smile back. The plane ride would be over soon, and I cannot wait to sleep on Dyl's lap the rest of the way there.

( Gabby's P.O.V) 

       I did NOT like the way Hannah fell on Kenn. At all. Not one second of it. Even though they both appologized, i still felt the jealousy rise. Hell, its making me jealous just thinking about it!! 

"Baby, whats wrong?" Kenn asks and i realize that im glaring. I shake my head and fall out of the angered trance. "Nothing, sorry i was just thinking about Sara," i lied. There was no way i could tell Kenn about how i felt about their 'accident'. It would just start a fight and i enjoyed his company way too much. 

Suddenly i feel his lips on mine and he pressed his body against mine. Before I knew it He was pressing me up against the wall of the plane. "NO,"  its all he said but i could see the fire in his eyes. My lip started to quiver because i realizeed that he wasnt going to leave me again. He hurried and put his lips on mine. I immediatley felt a tingley, electric feeling run through my body. I still felt it as he pulled up and sat back and his seat. He enveloped his hand in mine and all i can do is smile.