Chapter 8

(GABBY'S P.O.V)

It's close to sunset and Hannah, Dylan, Kenn, and I, are all sitting on the edge of the shore. Hannah has her head in Dylan's lap and I'm sitting in Kenn's lap with my head resting on his shoulder. All of a sudden I see a flash go off. Oh, Lord.

"Oh you guys are just so cute together!" Dylan's mom beams as she takes three more shots, this time with us laughing.

"Hey, Mrs. Sheila! Take a pic of this!" Kenn laughs as he takes my chin and presses his lips on mine. To add to the cuteness of the pick I place my and on his cheek, making her laugh.

"Let's just keep my pictures PG! Okay, you two?" She takes the pictures and gives Dylan a kiss on the cheek, making Dylan blush like a cherry.

"I'm heading inside Dyl, but make sure y'all don't stay on the beach too late okay?" As she is waving goodbye she screams, "Love you Baby!" To Dylan making us all laugh.

"Love you too, Mom," Dylan murmurs as she goes inside the beach house.

"Awe, looks like Dylan's a momma's boy, huh?" Kenn teases and I try to hold in a giggle. Obviously that doesn't work. Hannah glares at Kenn and kisses Dylan.

"I love my mom. So what? At least my mom is a total nutcase," Dylan murmurs, but it's obviously loud enough for Kenn to hear. He gets up and starts wrestling Dylan.

"Kenn isn't seriously going to fight him right?" Hannah freaked. I laugh at her scared reaction. I swear she is so protective if Dylan it isn't even funny.

"Oh, no. Kenn isn't that sensitive about his mom. He already knows she's crazy so it doesn't bother him anymore," I laugh but Hannah stays quiet as we watch them 'fight'.

"That's so sad," Hannah whispers and she has the saddest look on her face. It makes my heart break.

"Hannah, don't be sad about that. Kenn loves his mom but they just have a very complicated relationship."

"You don't think they don't get along because your dating him, right?"

"No! Kenn's mom has always been that way. Kenn told me. Shes never liked any of his girlfriends and always tries to scare them away. But there is no damn way she is getting to me. I can see right through her." Hannah laughs at my comment and so do I.

"Okay! Okay! I give up you win!" Dylan cries out as Kenn has him pinned to the ground. Kenn may look like he would lose to Dylan but the truth is that Kenn has TONS of muscle. Dylan's just taller and wider than Kenn is so it makes Dylan look more muscular.

"Winner gets to have the most beautiful, amazing girl in the world! I wonder who that could be?" He laughs as he puts his hands on my waist and kisses me.

"PG y'all. PG," Dylan laughs as he takes Hannah in his arms, making her blush. They are so cute it hurts.

"I'm hungry, baby. Lets go eat," I fake wine as he grabs my chin and gives me a big wet kiss on the cheek.

"Anything for you." With that he takes my hand and we all walk to the beach house, so excited for the amazing summer that's about to come. And I get to spend it with the people I love them most.

************************************

"Good morning, gorgeous," Kenn whispers as I slowly open my eyes. I must have fallen asleep after dinner. I peck his nose and giggle. I smile at him and just look into his green eyes. It's as if they go on for days on end! Then I hear Mrs. Sheila staring at us.

We both jump out of the bed and my face got blood red.

"Okay, if you two tell me there was no rated R going on, then ill leave right now and act as if this isn't happening," she says with an expressionless face.

"Mrs. Sheila I am so sorry. I can assure you nothing happened. We were just sleeping!" I freak out. I'm sorry but I really don't want mrs. Sheila to think that we would disrespect her like this. She has done so much for Kenn and I's relationship.

Suprisingly, she starts laughing. This makes Kenn and I giggle nervously.

"Oh darlings you don't have to apologize! As long as it stays PG I'm okay. I just don't want you two getting into something bad, if you know what I mean." We both nod and she smiles and walks out of the room. As soon as she leaves Kenn starts cracking up laughing! I just stare at throwing his head back, barley breathing because of all the laughter.

"Oh come on that was funny!" I roll my eyes. "Sure it was."