Chapter 9

WOW THIS TOOK FOREVER! SO SORRY!

(Hannah's POV)

I flip through the many pictures Dylan's mom had taken of us. They are beatiful. I mean stunning. I had never looked so good in a picture before. I stare at the picture of Dylan and I kissing underwater and immediately feel fluttery. I don't know how he has this effect on me.

"What you doing?" Dylan asks as he walks up behind me...shirtless. I only stare at him, completely turned on.

"Nothing, these pictures are amazing, though," I smile and turn back to the pictures. He comes up to me and puts his hands on my shoulders. I feel him bend down and touch his lips to my ear.

"Kiss me," He whispers. His breaths are hot and freezing at the same time, making me so jittery that I turn around and pull him onto my bed with me. I feel his hands wander through my hair then clutch my neck. I grab onto his arms and my lips are pressing to his like my life depends on him.

"Hold on," Dylan stops the kiss and I whimper, "I hear Gabby and Kenn coming."

"Ugh," I pick up the pictures again and rest my head on Dyl' chest, covering up that we were actually making out.

"Hey," The door open and Kenn pops in. He waves at both of us.

"Where's Gabs?" I ask him. His eyebrows scrunch together.

"Bathroom," then he starts to giggle, "Dylan, how much pressure do you put on her lips? Her mouth is like red," he says as he stares at me.

"Kenn, just shut up. At least I know how to kiss her," Dylan stands from the bed but is still holding onto my hand. I was expecting a fight. They are always in fights even though they are best friends. It's just how they solve things.

"No,you don't," Kenn walks up to him, "Girls like to be kissed delicately, like this." Suddenly, Kenn is bending down towards me, reaching for my lips. Before I knew what was happening, his warm lips are on mine, making me feel like the worst person in the world. I still didn't really comprehend what was going on until I felt Kenn's tounge creeping through my lips. Before he could go any further, I slapped him across the face.

"Kenn! Get the f*** out of my room!" I scream and throw a pillow at him. He looks hurt but walks away.

"I'm sorry. If I wouldn't have been so surprised, I would've punched him out of the way." Dylan sits down on the bed.

"Dyl, you know I didn't kiss back right?" my voice cracks. I am so scared he won't believe me. I need him.

He looks at me sympathetically, "I know," he smiles and kisses my fore head.

"Hey!" Gabby walks through the door and I stiffen. I feel Dylan stiffen too. She doesn't know...

"Hi," I smile. She scrunches her eyebrows together.

"So what's been up?" She comes and sits down by me and Dyl. Dylan's body stiffens even more, "I know what y'all are trying to hide from me..." She narrows her eyes.

"What?" I screech. She nods her head sneakily.

"Yep, you and Dyl were making out big time, and I just walked in on it. Now you're embarrassed," She crosses her arms and smiles like she's figured something out. I let out a nervous breath.

"You caught us," I smile and turn to Dylan. I press my lips to his and start making out with him so she'll leave. If she leaves, I don't have to deal with the anxiety anymore.

"Ugh, right in front of me of course," She smiles, "and even with tounge... Y'all are gross!" She snickers ans opens the door. "Have fun!"

I hear the door shut, but continue to kiss Dyl. No way was I going to let this moment pass, nervous or fine.