Chapter 1

(Gabby's P.O.V)

His kiss sent a hot beat of electricty throughout my entire body. I just can't get enough of him so I pull him closer to where there is literally no space between us. As he comes up for air he laughs. "What?" I ask as I draw him back in.

"I just love you." As he says it his lips trace down my neck sending more sparks to my toes. Without noticing, I realize he's gotten farther than I want him to, if you know what I mean.

"Kenn." I snap as I start to back up letting us get space between our bodies.

"What?" he says confused. After a few seconds I see the realization in his eyes. He cups my cheek in his hand and gives me a quick kiss. "I'm so sorry, Gabby. I didnt realize I was going that far," he says with disappointment in his voice. I look up at his sparkling green eyes and smile.

"It's okay." I hurry and look at my watch. OH CRAP! I was supposed to meet Hannah 20 minutes ago!!!! "Shit! I have to go. Love you." I hurry up and give him a kiss on the nose and start to grab my stuff.

"Where are you going?"

"I was suppose to meet Hannah for lunch 20 minutes ago! I totally forgot because somebody distracted me," I say as I put my hands in his back pockets and grab his butt. He raised one eyebrow and I start laughing as I take my hands out.

"You are so hot."

"I know." I say as I blow him and kiss and close the door behind me.

(Hannah's P.O.V.)

"Where is she?" I look down at my watch again. 3:20. She was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago. I'm sitting at Starbucks wth our usual coffes. Two bowls of pasta I had picked up earlier were on the table too, waiting for me to stuff them in my mouth. Dylan sits on the other side, keeping me company until Gabby gets here.

"Hey babe, she's coming, she's always late," He smiles and takes small my hand, carressing it perfectly .

"Oh, I know, I'm okay with it," I turn the corners of my lips up in a flirty smirk, "Especially because she's probably doing this with Kenn." Before he can say anything, I reach across the table and lock my lips on his, feeling his hair in my hands as if there's no tomorrow. He stands up from the table, because he wants more, and I stand, too, so I'm able to get closer to him.

He places his hands firmly around my waist and our bodies are locked together. I am lost in the kiss until a voice yells, "No PDA in the resturaunt!" I turn and glare at the lady at the counter. She doesn't back down, so I tell Dyl to sit. His pouting little puppy face makes me feel extreme amounts of guilt.

"Hon, we'll finish later," I touch his cheek while cutely biting my lip and walk back to where we are sitting., swaying my hips a little more than usual. He smiles and sits down, pinching my leg slightly under the table.

Suddenly, a small blonde around my size bursts through the door of Starbuks yelling,"I'm here!"

"No yelling in the resturaunt!" the lady at the counter makes another remark, and this time I get mad.

"WE WON'T YELL! WE'LL WHISPER, VERY VERY VERY QUIETLY!" I scream so loud that three people leave the resturaunt. Not usually like me, but, hey, when I get mad, I get mad.

Gabby laughs and shakes her head, "So sorry girl, I was caught up with stuff and babysitting and-"

"Kenn?" I laugh and hug her while she is nodding. "It's totally cool!"

"Great! Lol, apparently, from the look on Dyl's face, you two were having fun too?" she smirks and places her stuff down on the table. Dyl gets the signal that it is girl's time now, and he has to leave.

"Maybe," I smile, "Bye baby, I'll see you later," I say to Dyl. He gives me a quick kiss good-bye and I savor the flavor of his kiss on my lips.

"Bye," he says as he closes the door. When it shuts, Gabby and I sit down and grab at our pastas.

"Whew! Now girl-talk-drama-time can begin!" Gabby laughs and sips her coffee. "What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh, just my normal information," I roll my eyes and get up to add sugar to my coffee. Oh, how I loved sugar, "Sara's been staring down Kenn again, I heard she was going to try to make a move on him this time."

"Biotch," Gabby angrily grabs at her pasta and stuffs a bite in her mouth.

"Kenn loves you, have faith in him that he can resist her," I laugh but frown. Kenn can't resist anyone if they are in a bikini, and Gabby knows it just as well as I do. As long as Sara doesn't wear a bikini with him, we are good!

"Haha, I'll try," she rolls her eyes but smiles, " because he's mine." She smiles again when I sit back down and I smile too.

"How are you and Dyl?" she mocks us with kissing noises. I cringe because the thought of her kissing Dyl pops into my head.

"Amazing!" I sip my coffee. Just right.

"Has he gone too far yet? Kenn has," she looks down at the two bites of pasta she has left.

"No, and really?! What did he do?!" I cringe again, taking in the weird pictures in my head.

"Trying kiss lower if you know what I mean. He got to my neck and just a little farther and-"

"I get the picture," I put a hand up to keep her from going on. She laughed and ate the rest of my pasta. I finished my coffee up and smile. We were so lucky.

All of a sudden, music fills the resturaunt. It comes from my phone...oops. I take the mini speaker out of my bag and stick my phone right into it. The music grows even louder, and the lady at the counter's eyes grow narrower. I let myself feel great pride as Gabby and I started dancing.

We had definetly missed each other. We really are as close as sisters, maybe closer if that's possible. When we aren't with Kenn and Dyl, we are conjoined at the hip.