Chapter 2

(Gabby's P.O.V)

God I hate that bitch!!!!!!! I cannot believe she was after Kenn again! Well, I can actually believe it, but still! Sara is a total slut. She's been after Kenn for what seems like forever. But I am going to have to trust Kenn the best I can. Kenn is...well.....not exactly perfect. But even when stuff happens like this I know I can just talk to him, and it will make everything okay again!

I am so glad that I had lunch with Hannah. She's my all time best friend; no make that sister. I havent seen her in an entire week, and haven't been able to spill the juicy details! My body was still shaking from that afternoon with Kenn.

I get into my perfect little silver Mercedes and drive back to Kenn's house. It's not that far from the restraunt so I didnt think it was that big of a deal if I drove with just a permit. I decide to take out my iPhone and text Kenn.

Me: Hey baby! I'll be comming back over so get ready for me;) love u

Kenn: ;)!!!! love u more

I pull up to his mansion. Yes, his mansion. His mom is totally rich. But she hates my guts. She thinks I am a slut that is going to ruin Kenn's lacrosse career. Bitch.

I go ahead and let myself in. Mrs. Montgomery was sitting at her MAC computer as she looks up at me with a glare in her eye that made my hair stand up on end. "Here to see Kenn, I suppose," she said with hate in her eyes. I try my best to stay calm and ingnore my instinct to grab her by her hair , no wig, and give her a peice of my mind.

"Yes Mrs. Montgomery. Do you know where he is?"

"No. I don't." She comes closer to me and just glares at me. I clench and unclench my fists.

"IM UP HERE GABBY! MOM, CHILL OUT FOR ONCE OKAY?!!" Kenn screams from his room. I push past his mom and take the elevator to his room. Yeah, my boyfriend is rich as milk chocolate.

"I hate your mom you know that right?" I say as I put my arms around his neck. I feel his fingers go through the back belt loops in my jeans.

"Yeah, dont worry about her. She's just got an extra dose of hormones today." I raise my eyebrow as I feel his warm lips on mine. I pull him back in just like this morning and put my hands in his back pockets and grab. He starts laughing and gives me a bad boy smile. God, can he be anymore hot?! But as I come up for air, all I can think about is what happened with Sara.

"Kenn can I talk to you about something?" When he hears this he takes his hand in mine and kisses my nose.

"Watsup?"

"Well, um, whats with Sara?" i asked. I immediatly see the fake confusion in his eyes. i roll my eyes and sit on his bed.

"Nothing is going on with Sara and me. Why would you even ask?" I get up and narrow my eyes at him.

"Because Hannah told me she's been looking at you latley. I"m sorry if I'm worried that some other girl is after my boyfriend," I snap as I start pacing around the room. I try to walk out but he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"This is stupid Gabby! Yes, Sara has "been looking at me but we don't hang out. I dont even talk to her she just talks to me."

"And what does she say?" I ask furiously. He looks at me guarded. He runs his hand through his hair and looks nervous.

"Um," he starts. I just grab my purse and leave. I can feel the tears in my eyes. I know Kenn well enough that there is something going on that I don't know about. I know him well enough to know that there is something going on between he and Sara. As I'm running down the stairs, I hear his footsteps run after me. I feel his warm hand on my arm and whip my head around and glare at him. "Gabby stop!! Nothing is going on between me and Sarah! I swear!!" I can hear the truth in his voice. As I reach the bottom of the stairs, I turn around to face him.

"You swear?" my voice cracks and he kisses my forehead.

"I swear on my life Gabby. I would never betray you like that. I love you way to much to lose you so easlily. I hate Sarah. You really think I would drop a diamond just to pick up a rock?"

I smile at this and blush. "Tacky line, but I still love it." He kisses me and it feels as if we are the only people in the whole world.

He lets go and puts his forehead to mine. "Love you, Gabbylove."

"Love you too Kennbaby."