Chapter 8

Puck was right. It was only Santana's first appointment and she was already drained. She had very little energy for the rest of the day and she still had to make dinner and take Avery a shower.
Santana yawned and sat on the couch.
"Can you but some junk food?" She asked Puck.
"Sure, what do you want?"
"I don't know. Avy, what do you want?"
"Chicken nuggets!" Avery said
"McDonald's?" Puck asked Santana
"Yeah."
"You want anything?"
"No"
"I'll be back."
"Drive safely."
"I will." He closed the door.
"Mommy, play?"
"I'm tired, baby. Maybe tomorrow."
"Okay." Avery sat down next to Santana and watched the television.
"Mommy, when baby come here?" Avery smiled
"We're not sure it could be a while before it happens."
"A really long time?"
"Yes, a really long time. You might have to wait a few years."
"Why? Auntie Rach have baby fast." Avery looked at her.
"Well, mommy has something wrong with her and it makes it hard to have babies."
"It hurt? I kiss it better?" Avery asked, concerned
"No, it doesn't hurt, but I will take your offer for a kiss." Santana laughed. Avery kissed her cheek. Santana hugged him.
"I brought the chicken nuggets!" Puck yelled.
"Chicken nuggets!" Avery wriggled out of Santana's embrace and ran to the kitchen.
"Way to ruin the moment, Puck." Santana gave him a peck on the lips.
"Hey, it's not my fault he chose food over you." Santana turned to look at Avery. "He's such a good kid."
"Yea, when he's not drawing on walls or throwing tantrums." Puck laughed
"How's you find out about the tantrum?"
"It was all over the tabloids. They blew it way out of proportion though."
"Of course they would." Santana rolled her eyes.
"I can't wait till we have another one of those running around." Puck wrapped his arms around Santana's waist and kissed her neck. Santana moaned.
"Puck, stop."
"Don't you like it?" He continued kissing her neck.
"I do, but let's save it for the bedroom, shall we? I still have to clean Avery up and get him to bed."
"Fine." Puck grumbled.
"Avy, babe, let's go get you cleaned up."
They walked upstairs. Santana grabbed a towel, some PJ's for Avery and walked to the bathroom.
Santana quickly took Avery a shower and changed him. She tucked him into bed and read him a bed time story.
"Good night, baby. Sleep tight."
"Good night, mommy." Avery yawned. Santana walked to the room.
"He's asleep." She slipped into bed naked.
"Finally." Puck and Santana didn't wait a minute. The room got hot and heavy in just a few minutes and soon they were both in euphoria.
"That was fucking glorious!" Santana sighed, happily.
"Agreed." Puck nodded.
"Well, I'm going to sleep." Santana put on a tank top and shorts while Puck slipped on his boxers.
"Love you, babe." Puck kissed her on the cheek.
"Love you too." She yawned and went to sleep.
"Mommy." Santana felt like someone was shaking her.
"Hmm?" Santana moaned, sleepily
"Mommy." Santana opened her eyes. Avery was standing there with his teddy bear in his hand. He had tears running down his face.
"What's wrong, baby?" She picked him up.
"I bad dream." He said with tears in his eyes.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"No, I scare." He sobbed.
"Alright, come and sleep with mommy." Santana made space for him. Avery snuggled into Santana.
"Sweet dreams, baby." She kissed his forehead.

I know this is short, but this week has been crazy. I have AP World History and English accelerated and those classes take up most of my time, not to mention extra curricular activities and volunteering. I hope you all understand. I'm trying to stay on schedule though. I write bits and pieces when I have time.  Enjoy.
~LintheskywithDiamonds 💎🌟💫