Sally Jackson

Okay. Everyone knows how cliché this is. You also may know, I don't care. Also, this is before Percabeth is official.

My son, Percy Jackson, is a demigod. He's the son of Poseidon, meaning he attracted powerful monsters quite often. He often went on quests, always with Annabeth Chase, the daughter of Athena.

I know all about Annabeth, as Percy never stops talking about her. I also know he has a massive crush on her. I could even say he loves her. But he won't admit it, much to my amusement.

Ah, kids.

"Hey, Mum!" Percy calls, as I hear him shut the front door. "Guess what?"

"What, Percy?"

"Annabeth is visiting tomorrow!" He sounds so genuinely excited, I can't help but smile.

"That's great. She's coming here I assume?"

"Yeah," he confirms. "That's okay, right?"

"Of course!" I love Annabeth. She's clever, funny and my future daughter-in-law.

"Thanks, Mum," Percy says, grinning at the thought of Annabeth.

Young love.

🍪🍰🎂🍧🍨🍦🍩🍮🍡🍭🍬🍫Food comes with this time skip. Claim one thing.🍎🍏🍇🍒🍉🍟🍔🍕🍜

"Hi, Sally!" Annabeth says, as she walks in with Percy close behind. The sight even looks right. Annabeth and Percy look like they belong next to each other.

"Hi, Annabeth, dear. Want anything to eat?" I ask her.

"We want blue cookies, mum!" Percy yells, in a 'like duh?' tone. At my disapproving frown, he does his famous cute baby seal eyes. "Please, mummy?"

I sigh. "Fine."

"Yay!"

He drags Annabeth upstairs as I gather all the blue cookies onto a plate and take them up. I knock on the door, and when there is no reply, I open it.

The sight I'm greeted with is adorable. Percy has his head in Annabeth's lap, and she is carefully explaining his homework whilst he stares up at her with a love struck expression on his face.

"Cookies!" He yells, jumping up while Annabeth rolls her eyes.

As I leave, I hear him say, "I love you, Wise Girl!" Then, in a slightly quieter voice, "so gods damned much."

And the response. "I love you too, Seaweed Brain."

And that's when I first met Percabeth.... As Percabeth.

This is crap, but.... It's my crap. No judging.
-Mia