Ordinary Girls ( ICONic Boyz Fan Fiction )

I walked downstairs slung my book bag on and grabbed an apple. I swiftly locked the door and began my quest. Sooooooo maybe I should introduce myself. Hi my name is Shealeigh. My best friend is Adriana. We both are dancers at ICON Dance Complex being ICONic Girlz, and I know you guys are probably thinking OMG you know the ICONic Boyz!!! Your so lucky! Not. We have never even met them before. We are in different classes different groups and even different schools. They have no clue that we exist. Well right now I'm walking to my new school. I had to transfer. Both me and Adriana. See we had to move closer to ICON because we were always late for classes that's one of the reasons why we haven't met them. They're always on time.

"Heyy!" I jumped and turned around.

"Holy crap you scared me!" I giggled while fake punching Adriana.

"You'll live!" She said. We walked into the school doors.

"Blehhh!! School!" She exclaimed. We walked into the front office. The lady was talking to a young boy who looked about Adriana's age.

"Ayy yo lady!!" Adriana said waving her hands in the air.

"We are new we need our schedules." I was laughing as the boy turned around. He was laughing too. She blushed. The lady gave her an evil look.

"Names." She commanded.

"Shealeigh Thompson and Adriana Morales." I said. She handed us our schedules.

"Mikey get Louis to show Shealeigh around, and you show Adriana around." She commanded. He shook his head in obey. He turned to us.

"Follow me." He smiled. He lead us to a room were we saw a little boy talking to a teacher and a girl who looked about 16 that was as short as me.

"Louis." Mikey cleared his throat. He turned around and smiled.

"Sorry. I go to go. Bye Mrs. G. Bye Angelica." He said hugging them both.

"So whatcha need?" He asked walking towards us.

"New students." He said. Louis shook his head.

"Which ones in my class?!" He shrieked getting excited.

"Me!!" I said mocking him. He smiled.

"My name is Louis." said Louis.

"My name is Shealeigh." I answered.

"We are going to be the bestest friends!" He exclaimed.

"Byee guys!!" He said. He grabbed my hand pulling me away from them. We walked into a hallway. He put his arm around me. I looked at him with a weird face. He winked back. I blushed. I mean cause you gotta admit he was pretty cute..............................

So wassup GUYS?! Shealeigh here!! I hoped you liked it!!!! :))VOTE!! COMMENT!!! SHARE!!! AND FOLLOW!!!! :)) 

-Shealeigh DiPippa <33