I've missed you

" Shealeigh !!!!" I yelled after her and Louis kissed. I pushed him away from her and hugged her to death.

" I missed you sooooo frrecckkiiinnggg muccchhh !" I said . We laughed as everyone said there hello's. We all went into Nick's house and started talking.

" Hey Shealeigh and Adriana can we talk to you guys." asked Mikey and Louis. We looked at each other and nodded as we both got up and left outside.

" So we were wondering...."

" If you guys would go hang out with us ? " asked Mikey.

" Go hang out with you guys? " I said.

" Yeah remember when you said you wouldn't go out with me until Shealeigh was back? "

" Yeah I remember...."

" Well she's here now so me, you, Louis and Shealeigh are gonna hang out."

" So is this like a date? " Shealeigh asked to Louis with hope filled in her eyes.

" Uhhh.... I don't know..... I have a girlfriend.." said Louis.

" Oh... Uh I don't think I want to go." said Shealeigh.

" Shealeigh can I talk to you?! " I said while I dragged her.

" Shealeigh please do this!? I waited 6 months until I could finally go out with Mikey pleeeaassseeee go please." I begged her. She nodded her head as we approached them again before we got there fully Louis girlfriend went up to him and slapped him.

" Woah ! What just happened? " I asked Louis.

" She broke up with me and slapped me." Shealeigh looked down.

" Well..... uh.... text us the dets. later bye!? " I said as we started walking back to our house's.

" Well, go get ready. Oh and Shealeigh? "

" Yes Adriana? "

" I missed you! Oh, and we're never going to play truth or dare again. " I made Shealeigh laugh as I went inti my Casa. Man how I've missed my best friend.

Hey, Haha yaaaayyyy Shealeigh's back c: Aha well bye :) Comment, Vote love you all c:

~ Mrs.Fusco out <3