A Day of Practice

~Shealeigh's Point Of View~

We saw there the ICONic Boyz. Laughing. Hard.

"Taking the hard way ey?" Vinny asked (A/N Hess he is in here to! -.-)

"Yupp!" I said, "She isn't as good as me at this stuff." I climbed through the window also doing what Adriana did.

"I see you judging me." I said. They sat there laughing.

"STOP IT!!" I whined.

"It's okay babe. We aren't judging you." Louis said walking up to me, kneeling down, and hugged me. My heart stopped. Babe? This couldn't be real. I sat there in shock making everyone crack up. Next thing you know red arose to my cheeks.

"Lets go ladies." Mikey said giving Adriana a hand then wrapping his arm around her. Louis helped me up.

"Thanks hun!" I said flashing a wink at him. He grabbed my hand as we all walked into the other room.

"Hey guys! Right on time." Geo said, "Today we are doing duets, so boys and girls find your partners." Me and Louis looked at our hands then looked into each other's eyes. We smiled. Montana then walked up to us.

"Mikey how about you be my partner?" She asked smirking. I rolled my eyes at what she was saying and what she was wearing. Booty shorts, boots, and a belly shirt with her cleavage showing. Eww. Unlike her I hate it when everything shows, I'm wearing Jordans, ICON sweatpants, and a tank top. I released Louis's hand and pulled him closer to me making him put his arm around me.

"How about no." He said. Adriana smirked and held onto his hand tighter. I glanced at Louis with fear in my eyes knowing this could get worse. I held on him tight.

"Okay whatever. Just know this slut isn't going to take you away from me." She turned around walking away. I let out a big sigh of relief. She didn't go all getto on her.

"Anyways you guys should go get your partners." I said. They nodded and went to get there partners. We all got in the positions Geo told us to get in. And there blasted Let Me Love You by: Neo.

~As Practice is ending~

The music stopped and me and Louis both did our finishing pose which was us posing like we were about to kiss with his arms on my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. I smiled and backed my head away a little while looking into his eyes. I hugged him then let go. I turned around and ran to my dance bag. I pulled out my water bottle and chugged have of it down. I turned the top until it was on there tight. I zipped it up and put it around my shoulder. I turned around walking to the others. I stepped by Louis and grabbed his hand.

"I guess we'll get going." I said scanning him. I bit my bottom lip.

"Yeahh catch you guys later." Louis said smiling. We turned around walking to the door. We smile and before walking out we waved. We exited the studio then exited the complex. We then walked down the street and into the first neighborhood by ICON. Yupp we moved that close. We walked down 8 houses then walked onto my driveway. We reached my front door. I stopped an looked at him.

"I never got your number." He said. I smiled as we exchanged IPhones typing our numbers in them then returning them to the rightful owners.

"Goodnight Louis." I said smiling.

"Goodnight Shealeigh." Louis returned. I hugged him. I set my head on his shoulder and closer my eyes. I backed away looking in his eyes. He closed his eyes and leaned in, and my reaction wasn't going to reject. I did the same as Louis leaning in. Very soon our lips met. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled back and smiled. I blushed.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked. I shook my head yes and turned around. I turned the door knob then pushing the door open. I walked through it then closed it behind me. I slid down the door with a big grin on my face. Best. Day. Ever.