Step Six: Mating and Marking

Right after the newlyweds finish their hunt, they are then supposed to go to the home the Male built over that two months between the first part of this Step and the second part of this Step.

Mating- ....I really don't think this step needs explaining......there isn't a specific way for them to....uh....have sexual intercourse.... ....It doesn't really help the Beorn has left me to go deal with Orcs at the moment...... Let's just say it this way. If the Female Skin-Changer's Mate is from another Race, then she will live with him and they will have... "Relations". If the Male Skin-Changer's Mate is from a different Race, then his Mate will come live with him and they will have "Relations".

Marking- It doesn't matter the Race of the Mate, the Female must be Marked regardless. How would a male of the other race be able to mark his Female Skin-Changer, you ask? Well there is a way for that, but you will need a Wizard or Enchantress for this. Basically anyone who has magic. They will give the Female Skin-Changer's Mate a potion that he will then drink, his teeth will get sharper and he will be a little more dominant to the female. As it should be if he was an actual Skin-Changer.

During sexual intercourse the Male will bite into his Mate where her neck and shoulder meet, thus marking her. He will leave the mark to scar to signify that she is to not be touched by any other male but him. The effects of the mark are: Dizziness, tiredness, a pain in her chest when the female's Mate is gone for a period of time, and extreme need for her Mate (If you know what I mean)

This has been the steps for Courting a Skin-Changer that is not a Saber Cat Shifter. Next the Saber Cat Skin-Changer will be discussed.