The Saber Cat Skin-Changer

The reason why the Courting Rituals are different for the Saber Cat Skin-Changer is because 1) they are rare Skin-Changers, 2) it is believed that they harness some kind of magic, and 3) they're Mates do not lie in other Races, only in they're own, among Hobbits, and among the Dwarves. Which is most likely why some of the Courting Rituals of the Saber Skin-Changer are the same as the Dwarves and Hobbits.

Saber Cat Skin-Changers are very stubborn, yet very intelligent and creative creatures.

You see, other Skin-Changers are very tall people. Taller than Gandalf to some degree. But the Saber Cat Skin-Changers aren't tall, the men are slightly taller than a Dwarf, the women are shorter than a Dwarf and taller than a Hobbit, and the children are the size of a Hobbit child.

Saber Cat Skin-Changers are also very fierce and can sometimes be overly protective of their loved ones. So it would be best to stay clear of a Saber Cat Skin-Changer's kits. I say kits because, even though these kinds of Skin-Changers are rare, a male Saber Cat Skin-Changer is even more rare.

Also, a Saber Skin-Changer has no choice in whether they give their innocence to their mate or not. It doesn't matter how many times a female of this kind of Skin-Chamger has intercourse, her innocence (virginity) stays intact until she finds her Mate. Her Mate is the one that will take her innocence from her.