Chapter 10

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. Only Melanie and her plot lines.

I apologize for the short chapter
______________________________________________
________________
____________
________
____
_

"Dreams aren't memories." Stiles dead panned, munching happily on a bright red apple.

"Yeah, but it wasn't a dream." Scott sighed, shaking his head, "Something happened last night and I can't remember what."

I rose an eyebrow, stabbing a crouton a bit too noticeably with my fork, "What even makes you so sure that Derek has all the answers?"

"Because!" Scott groaned, "During the night of the full moon, he wasn't changed. He was in total control when I was running around attacking some totally innocent guy!"

I frowned, giving him a sympathetic shrug, "You don't know that."

"I don't not know that." He stated, words confusing all of us at first, but shrugged it off and casually went with it. "I can't go on this date, have to cancel with Allison."

"No." I furrowed my eye brows. "You can't just cancel your whole life."

"Yeah, we will figure it out." Stiles re-assured him, taking yet another chunk out of his colorful apple.

"Figure out what?" A high pitch voice chirped. As none other than the Lydia Martin plopped down gracefully at our light grey table.

"Oh-uh just homework." Scott lied horribly. Stiles' pupils growing somewhat enormous as Lydia rolled her emerald eyes.

"Are they always like this?"

"Most of the time." I chuckled, Stiles nudging my arm jokingly. I glanced over at him, a laugh erupting from my pink lips. As for him, he wore a toothy grin. The both of us locked in on one another's gaze. Butterflies fluttering around within the pit of my stomach. Oh, how awfully cliché.

"Hey." Scott whispered, both of us hastily whipping our heads around to face the madly smirking boy. Him simply rolling his eyes along with a small chuckle, "Anyways, why do you think their sitting here?"

I nodded towards Allison, who was casually strolling towards our table from behind Scott. "I think that's why."

Right as Scott caught sight of her, his whole demeanor shifted. Instantly removing his book bag from the seat beside him, making room for his obvious soul-mate. His depressed mood now dissolving to a much happier one.

"Thanks." Allison smiled genuinely, turning towards Stiles and I, "Hey guys."

I grinned back at her, "Hey."

Within the next few seconds, yet another person arrived from the opposite side of the lunchroom. Carefully sliding in beside me, Danny appeared, along with an orange juice and a ham sandwich, "Oh, hey Danny."

"Hey Melanie." He shot me a small smile, taking a small swig of his juice, "What's up?"

I shrugged, quirking an eyebrow, "The sky?"

"Original." Danny sarcastically stated, a short chuckle following afterwards.

It was now Jackson's turn to make an appearance. Obnoxiously slamming his bookbag to the floor, giving one of his clique members a deathly glare.