Chapter 8-

I woke up as Amy jumped on my and screamed in my ear "WAKE UP LAZYBONES!!!" She yelled "Amy!! Why did you scream down my ear for!?" I asked getting up "just for fun!" She replied with a smile on her face "if I become deaf I'm blaming it on you deal?" I said "deal" she replied. We giggled and walked downstairs to a full house, ken and Deirdre cooking a full English breakfast while Tracy and Peter argued over who was getting to drive the car to the station and Eccles barking at them, me and Amy just sat down at the table waiting for our breakfast "GOODMORNING??" I shouted so they could hear me , they all went silence including Eccles "oh morning girls... Sleep well?" Tracy asked "yep" Amy replied . I nodded my head to say no "why not mads?" Peter asked "couldn't sleep " I said " oh... Busy day today isn't it?" Ken asked , we all nodded in agreement. We ate our breakfast and I got changed into a blue jeans , a white crop top with a 'I got style' printed on it  with a long cardigan that Michelle bought me and high laced converses . I put my hair half up and Half down , when I got back down stairs, carla sat waiting for me "hey mads....so you ready to go to the police station?" She asked "yeah...could Peter and Tracy come with us?......please?" I asks her "sure If they want to" she said looking at them both "yeah we'll come won't we peter?" Tracy said "yeah sure!" Peter replied. We said goodbye to ken and Deirdre and got in the car, Carla drove with Tracy in the passagers seat while me and peter sat in the back "I can't do this....I'm scared peter I can't...." I whispered "hey!....you will be fine maddie! Do you want me to go in with you?.." He whispered back "yeah....I can't do this on my own plus if I'm going to tell them what Charlie did.....I need you there because I won't be able to say it....also you are the only one who knows about it peter !" I whispered "alright.....it's ok I'll be right by you ok? You can even hold my hand if your scared" he replied " , I nodded and he held my hand, I squeezed it tight as I was so scared and nervous. We reached the station and walked in, peter asked the police to make a statement . The police told me to come into a room, me and peter walked up to the room, before we went inside the police stopped peter "you have to wait out here sir " he said "no it's ok he can come in!" I said "I'm sorry but you can't have anyone else in the room with you" the police said "can't you see she can't do this on her own! She wants me to be there with her!" Peter shouted "I'm sorry you can't !" The police replied , I looked at peter and a tear ran down my face "mads...." He said "it's ok....I'll be fine " I weeped. " No you're not! Please let me in!" He shouted "alright..." The police mumbled. Peter came inside with me and sat down "ok Madison please tell us what happened with your foster parents Kate and Charlie frocklin please " the police said to me " it started last year....Kate and Charlie always argued every night for a week but them one night after they had argued they came into my bedroom and woke me up screaming in my face, and then my mum punched me, kicked me and slapped me....so did my dad, every night for 4 months they did this and then on the Thursday , after they beat me up , my dad stayed in the bedroom while my mum went back downstairs and then Charlie called me all kind of names....said I was useless and stupid, he kept hitting me but then he stopped , he just looks and me and then.....and then he....he attacked me" I explained "in what way do you mean by he attacked you?" The man asked "he raped me" I mumbled "sorry?" He asked "he raped me" I said a bit louder. "Ok...was this just the one time that he raped you or was there more times" he asked. I looked at peter who was building up anger , I looked back at the police again "it was only the one time" I said "he didn't do it again?" He asked "no" I mumbled and weeped. Peter pulled me for a hug, I sobbed in his arms . "Ok....you can go home now...we will search for Charlie and once we have found him we can get him to make a statement...we will ring as soon as we hear anything from him or of him" the police said "thank you" I said as I got up . We both walked back outside and I started crying again, Carla hugged me and stroked my hair. I broke from the hug and hugged Tracy as well , i walked outside and stood by the car waiting for everyone else to come out. They walked out and came over . We all got into the car and drove back home. The ride was silence but the radio was on, we reached just outside the rovers and got out, "I'll see you later ok? I've got to see Simon and that " peter said "ok I'll see you later" I replied "bye" he said and left with Tracy, I walked back to nicks flat with Carla and entered "hi maddie ! Want anything to eat?" Nick asked "no tar I am fine for now" I replied sitting on the sofa and watched some television. My phone beeped , I took it out of the back pocket of my jeans and opened a message from an unknown number saying 'meet me in the back of the rovers....you don't know me but I do know you...I will explain when you get here' , i grabbed my jacket and walked towards the door, "where are you going?" Carla asked me "to see a friend, I got to go bye!" I quickly replied before dashing over to the rovers, I entered and walked straight into the back, a tall man stood in a black hoodie , he hid his face, I could see it when he looked at me "Madison.....it's me.....frank!" He smiled "dad?!" I questioned "I'm so glad to see you!" He said walking over to give me a hug but I stepped back "don't!" I shouted "what? What's wrong maddie?" He asked "you that's what! What are you doing here! I don't want you around me or my mum ...not after what I heard you had done To her!" I yelled "I haven't done anything! I don't understand what you mean?!" He said "you wanted her to have an abortion while pregnant with me! But because she said no , you abused her !" I yelled "I would never so anything like that Madison you have to believe me!" He begged. "Why would Carla lie then? She isn't lying to me and I know she isn't!" I said "because she doesn't want you to find out that the night before our wedding , we made love and I went out to buy some chippy tea and I come back to the police arresting me for raping Carla! She lied to the police and I got sent to prison for 10 years!" He explained. "You're lying!" I shouted "I promise you I am not!" He came closer towards me "stay away from me! You're a bully and you always will be!" I screamed. Michelle came running to us "what's going on?" She asked before seeing that frank was there. "What is HE doing here!?" She asked me "he was just leaving because he knows that nobody will forget what he has done!" I shouted "I didn't touch Carla whatsoever !" He replied coming closer to me "stay away! Don't you dare come near us!" I yelled at him "get inside now!" She demanded me. I ran inside with Steve and sat in the back "get lost frank! Nobody wants you here ! Neither does your daughter! So get out before I throw you out of here!" I heard Michelle say . Within seconds she came back in and sat with me "why was he there?" She asked me "he sent me a message saying to meet him here and that he knows me but I don know him....I just wanted to see who it was that's all...." I replied. "I'm going to ring your mum to come over....next time he messages you ignore him! Promise?" She said "promise" I smiled.