Chapter 48

Carla POV
I sat silently in the toilets for quite a while, I still kept hearing Michelle's voice shouting my name up and down the corridor as she knew I weren't to go far , I sighed and spoke "will you please just shut up for one minute! I'm tryna think!" I groaned "Carla please! Just talk to me will you!?" She begged, I gave in and quickly stood up and unlocked the door as tears rolled down my face "hey....come here!" She pulled me out and hugged me "you do know you need to sort this out and think properly, is it Nick or Peter you really want? I don't want you to start having this affair behind nicks back in case he is the one who is going to make you happy! Plus it's Christmas Day tomorrow! " she said "I know chelle....I just don't know what to do, my heads all over the place !" I cried "I know!.....I know Carla but please just be careful and sort this out......don't let this eat you up inside " she smiled looking at me , I looked away and spotted Leanne sneaking around an walking towards nicks room , "chelle....." I whispered walking down the corridor, "Carla? What's wrong?" Michelle asked catching up with me, I watched Leanne walk in and I realised nicks as away, I smiled happily and started walking closer to the door until I noticed Leanne was slowly leaning in to kiss him, he stopped her and pulled set, I burst through "you little tart!" I shouted and grabbed at her hair, she screamed and grabbed at my head as I started to punch her , Michelle ran in and pulled me away to the other side of the room "what? Are you jealous or something carla!?" Leanne laughed , I pulled towards her to try and grab her but Michelle stopped me "oooo I'm so scared.....but I don't see why you're even fighting for him......you know something Carla.....I didn't even want to be friends with you in the first place I just wanted nick and guess what?.....he just couldn't couldn't get enough of me" she smirked and spoke into my face, I slapped her and pushed her onto the floor, I climbed on top pulling her hair , she screamed again "get off me!" She yelled, I carried on hitting her until Steve walked in and helped Michelle get me off her, I stood up again as Leanne stood up aswell an walked out, "what are you playing at!" Michelle said "Carla..... " nick whispers , I turn to look at him "is it true?" I asked calmly , he didn't answer , he just stared at me "nick!?" I said again "yes.....I'm sorry Carla.....I don't love her ! I promise! I love you and you only!" He begged "no it's ok nick......you two enjoy each other ....I'm off to see peter.....because guess what? He actually loves me and doesn't leave me most night times to go an sleep with some slapped like Leanne does he?" I said and walked out.

(Few hours later)

I stood at the bar next to peter talking to Michelle while laughing , Bethany and Sarah walked in and ordered some drinks "you ok Bethany?" I asked as I noticed how pale and red her eyes were, "she's fine , she's just missing her that's all" Sarah replied for her "oh....I miss her too....but it'll be fine...." I tried to say without tearing up, I soon looked away , peter put his hand on my back rubbing it to comfort me "it's ok" he whispered very quietly, chelle rolled her eyes, I understood she preferred nick as he has never hurt me like peter has but I was sure I had made my choice .....I carried on talking to them both while I drank red wine.

Bethany POV
I was so guilty, I didn't want to do what I did but I had to , he threatened me otherwise he'll hurt more people .....I gulped when me and mum stood at the bar as Carla asked what was up with me , what was worse is mum saying i was missing maddie, which I was...... I felt a buzz on my phone , I looked to receive a message from an unknown number saying "I know what you've done! P.s it Olivia....remember? Watch out" , I panicked and quickly shut off my phone and finished the rest of the drink "what are you doing?" Mum alder as I picked up my bag, I felt eyes on me from Carla and peter, "I need to go....now" I said turning around to leave until the doors flung open "BETHANY!" she yelled out of breath as she entered with Olivia......everyone gasped

Ooooo you'll find out in the next chapter who it is!!!!!! 😝 sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger but I felt it would be so funny to do this, in really happy with this idea as I feel people will be more happy that I've done this and you can see more Of the character once again! COMMENT who you think it is and don't forget to vote!!!