Chapter 50

(Chapter 50!?!? OMG!!)

Madison POV
Me and Olivia reached just outside the hospital , we jumped off the bus and started slowly strolling towards the doors while finishing a cosy chat we had been talking about on the way here. I hadn't rod realised we already had reached the unit nick was placed at, "it's through here" I said to Olivia who was still walking lost in thought, she turned around "oh" she chuckled and walked back over joining me as we both walked down the corridor, I peeped through each window to find which one it was, and when I found him, he laid sleeping on bed with bruises and cuts all over him, "this is him" I whispered to Olivia who gazed over my shoulder "he's not so bad by the looks for mum does he!?" She chuckled "you could say that" I replied, I opened the door and walked in with Olivia following behind me, nick peeked his eye open and smiled instantly and quickly sitting up "maddie!?! How!? You died in front of everyone !?" He gasped happily "it's a long story....but I heard you were in a car accident....what happened?" I asked "a lorry lost control and hit the car making it spin upside down ,I'm lucky to even be alive according to the doctors........hold on....maddie?........and another maddie!?" He explained and ten gasped as he realised Olivia was in the room "this is my twin....Olivia.....liv this is nick....." I chuckled. "Twin!! What!?! How the hell!?! Carla would of said?!" He gasped confused "yeah she would....but I guess she was just focused on Jackson , me ......and you" I replied "maddie.....I know you're upset that we're not together but it's Carla's choice" he said "aren't you both meant to be getting married!? Or was? " Olivia questioned "they were.....until the hen night didn't go as planned.....explosion in the bistro and a train came by and crashed it too, I was in there aswell....pregnant but erm....some people died..... And I lost the twins..." I explained "oh mads!.....why didn't you say!?" Olivia hugged me "I didn't want to talk about it that's all" I weeped "were they girls? Boys? Both?" She asked " a boy and a girl" I replied looking down "Jacob peter Roy conner and Isabelle Carla Michelle conner " I added as a tear ran down my cheek , Olivia wiped it away and hugged me once again . I sat next to nick and started to talk to him with Olivia...

Carla POV
I went back to the flat as peter went to tell ken and Deirdre about maddie, I slumped onto the sofa with a glass of red in my hand trying to get my head around everything that happened as Jackson sat on the floor next to jasmine as Michelle asked me to look after her while she does her shift as Steve was in Spain and Liz went on a date , they both sat playing with their toys. I wondered where peter had got to as it was getting late already and it had been well over two hours since he left.

The buzzer soon went , I wondered who it was as peter already knew the pass code , I got up and answered "hello?" I spoke "hey mum it's only me, I forgot the pass code " Maddie replied "ok come on up " I replied and pressed her in and placed the phone back on the wall. I walked over to the kitchen and stood waiting to see them , the door creaked open and maddie walked in "where's Olivia" I asked "I'm here don't worry" se yelled out of breath and finally joined us next to Maddie "oh my god! Those stairs!....they almost killed me mum!" She gasped out of breath again , I chuckled, Maddie turned to look out the door again "well come in then!" She said to someone who stood by the door , foot steps approached and entered the room, nick stood looking a time "what are doing he....?" I was about to ask until he rushed over and pushed his lips against mine, I pulled away "nick please..." I tried to say "no....Carla let me speak.....I love you ok? I always have and I always will....please don't leave me now.....I've done too much to get you with me....I can't stop thinking about you and no matter what I do to try and forget you...you always just pop back into my head....no matter how messed up you will get or how perfect you are or moody....you're my girl....you're my world Carla....and i don't want to let you go, you mean everything to me! My life....it would suck without you Carla , I know you've got issues but so do i! I know for sure we belong together I was stupid for going with Leanne , I was wrong for wanting her.....when I really want you , I'm nothing without you Carla and I'll always will be, I can't let you go Carla, our love is dysfunctional sometimes but no matter what, our love is for infinity..." he said to me, I felt a few tears escape from my eyes, "nick I...." Trying to speak he kisses me again, he pulls away and smiles at me, I pull him in and kiss him passionately , he got down on one knee and pulled out the ring he gave me when we got engaged "please carla......there's no place I'd rather be then at that alter saying *I do*as we get married.....so please....will you please do the honour of staying with me and starting our engagement over again and spend the rest of our lives together? " he asked "nick......of course I will!!" I squealed as he placed the ring on my finger, he too was about to cry of happiness, "I've missed you" I cried "I've missed you more" he whispered crying too, we kissed again and the next minute I know Maddie clicks the music and plays "my life would suck without you" by Kelly Clarkson , we chuckled as they left the flat . "What are you doing out of hospital! You aren't suppose to be out until next week!" I laughed "what!? And miss Christmas!? ....not a chance!" He gasped , I giggled and kissed him again.