The new plan

Slenderman
I told everyone the plan and Jeff has a big part. He is to watch and make sure they don't find out anymore stuff. He is also told to watch and make them get more scared or suspense gaining so that we can get them here. I know jeff was good at this because he is very well at stealth and he if fine to break into peoples homes. I send him out and masky comes to me. "What are you planning to do with them" He asks kinda worried. "Well i am thinking to change them they have a great potential for us" i say and he nods walking out. Thats when i noticed his mask was cracked and he wasn't holding it together. I was slightly worried but i didn't really have time for that.
Jeff
I was out in the middle of the night and i see the house and the window wasn't closed. I climbed up and look at them. They where both hot. I step over and smear blood all over the hallway walls and then see Annas parents. Here both asleep on the couch and i roll my eyes shoving them into a room and look around. I walk upstairs and see a wight board. I read it and my anger was rising so i eased it all and walked back into the room. I get in the window sill as one sits up and almost screamed but i got away before she saw me. I run to the mansion and close the door panting a little. "Did you get scared" toby asks putting a sucker in his mouth. "Its called running" i say taking my knife out and sharpening it.
Anna
I wake up and Alex looks at me and shows me it all. "That A hole" i say kicking it. "What do we do" she asks and i shrug. "Confront them" i say and she widens her eyes slightly. We walk to the park and see the two there and i stay standing as i look at maskys mask is cracked i could see the end of his lip and his skin. "So um... Liu ? Masky, covers blown" Alex says and they both stand up. "Jeff" liu growls and masky nods before they run to the woods. Then i see an orange hoodie and a green shirt and three very tall people all around us and i gasp before we both run to her house. "So ben, hoodie, trenderman, offenderman, and the other where watching" i ask and she nods. "They want us" she says and i sigh. "Then why don't we just give them what they want" i suggest with a slight smirk.