White board

Alex
I was laying on my bed looking up shiz about these ' creepypastas' things it seems as if some are human like then some are more creature things. I get up oh grabbing my computer and shoving it into my bag and getting my pocket knife and putting it in there. I walk out of the house it was about 5 in. The after noon and I walk to Anna's house and I wave at her parents walking to her room and I see that she was laying on her bed and I jump on it with her and take out the computer if my bag " ok so you remember how ' Liu ' was talking to him self?" I ask her and she nods " what about it?" She asks " well it says on here it's most likely multiple personality disorder since there were two different voices and if we pay attention to these ' creepypasta' things on this website it says the personality's name is sully and it says that it or he is more flirty or perverted or even more seductive and you can tell the difference from the sound of the voice and also it says that 'sully' is the personality to kill people " I say and she nods ". But maybe we are just over reacting " she says and I shrug looking out the window and I saw someone with a white hoodie on and something red on it run into the woods " oh my god i think that was just Jeff the killer do you know what that means?" I ask her and she shakes her head " it means that this is all true but does that mean they are going to kill us or what I am so confused " I say slightly hyperventilating and she pats my back so that I don't die an that's when her next door neighbors house lights go off and we hear screams and we close all of the windows and lock them since her parents went out or something and I called my mom to make sure that it was fine for me to stay over and she said it was. Then we got out a white bored she has to connect everything together and we start with Tim or masky  and Liu then we add Brian or hoodie since we heard Tim talking about him then we put slenderman on there and we slowly started to connect everything like Liu was Jeffs brother we locked the door before we started so her parents would not freak out at what we were doing we slowly fell asleep looking at the board and I woke in a shock and I saw that someone jumped down from the window to the outside and I looked and it was a guy with long black hair and a white hoodie and I quickly closed and locked the window the I unlocked her bedroom door and I saw blood on the stairs I was to scared to go downstairs so I went back into the room and saw that the board was blank he erased it damnit and I shook awake Anna.