Boom boom boom boom...

Anna
I sit on the floor playing with a rock. It was grey and on a concrete floor. I didn't know where i was but i just kinda sit here bored. Slender Man told me to sit here as he would be right back. It was just weird this place but might as well make it worth it. Alex is dating liu/ sully i  can see it in her smile when she looks at him. I here the door open and close and he walks down the stairway. "Anna" he says and i stand up. "Yes,um" i say and he looks at the rock. "You are learning your powers" he says and i nod putting my hands in my pocket. "Now i don't know what they are but you need to be able to focus" he says and i nod. I look at the wall. "I need you to take of your sweater" he says and i look at him. "No" i say and he puts his hands on his hips. "Do as i say" he says and i roll my eyes taking it of leaving my blue tank top. "Alright now the glasses" he says and i growl taking them of. "Now put your hair up" he says and i do as he says and look at him. "Happy" i ask pretty angry. "Nope" he says and i can feel the frustration in my head. "You...i" i make a gist and then turn around looking at the rock. I pick it up and turn back around throwing it at the wall. "Now I'm happy" he says an my eye twitches. "Now i have Masky and Jeff here" he says and i at them and raise an eyebrow. "Now Jeff press the button" he says and Jeff does and the walls turn into soft pads and he takes of his sweater putting his knife down and he had a lime green shirt on and he press another button and the floor turns to the wall. "Crap whats her powers" Maskey asks and Slender Man shrugs. "Now Jeff is new to this so he is your dummy it is usually ben we throw around" he says and Jeff looks at him. "This was not the deal" he mumbles and i laugh. "Alright now Jeff punch maskey" Slender Man says and he shrugs balling up his fist and masky squeezes his eyes and i cant believe it. His arm them flys in almost slow motion and I look at him and he flys across the room. He gets up and Slender Man looks at me. "Well there one" he says and i growl. "Now get out" he says before a huge cage powers over me. I grab the bars and see the three looking at me. "Well this is shit" i say kicking the bar. I look at it and sit. "This is abuse" i say and i here a laugh. "For you or me" masky asks and i look at him. "Me" i mumble and look at the bars. What is you had lazier power what if i had what lazier power dumb ass who are you? Im your head well shut up head i cant i want to speak no tell me how to get out look at the bars and it will just happen! Fine now go away, forever i say to whoever that was and i look at the bars before to red lights shine and then it pops. The cage flys apart and i stand up. "Who new" i say grabbing my stuff and look in. At the three. Hello again! "Go away" i yell at my self and grab my head walking upstairs. "Who was talking to her" "i think offender man was" i hear and i scream walking into the woods. The voice didn't stop.