I but grr

Anna
I sit in the cage as static voices would come on and of at times. "You have to stay in the cage for 3 says because offender has side affects and it is going to come at times" he says and shake the bars. "I want out now" i yell and he walks out and the lights go out. I sigh leaning back and static goes through my head an i scream shaking the bars. I feel anger rushing though me as i get my hands through the bar. I slash at the wood floor getting my nails in i drag myself across the room to the couch and rip it open and destroy the whole room before my vision goes black.
Masky
I wake up walking downstairs and gasp. The whole room was destroyed and slender man stood there scratching head. "What do we do" he ask and i look at her. Her eyes where pure red and her hands where win the bars and she was growling. "She has it worse then most" Jeff says and i nod. "We have to take her to the basement" ben says back a little. "She scares me" Liu says walking inside. "You got a non normal one" sully says and i give them the evil eye under my mask. "Well you can help move her" i say and Alex walks down. "What did she do" she asks looking at the decay. "She went evil" slender says and she nods. "Anna its ok" Alex says walking close to the cage and anna grabs her shirt and pulls her to the cage whisper in something and Alex nods backing up and then getting close to Liu. Liu helps me grab the cage and she grabs my pants and i take her hand and she squeezes it. We walk down and set it down and rake walks over. "Who that" he asks sniffing her. "Good luck" i say closing the gate and he looks at me then her.
Alex
When she grabbed my shirt it scared me. "He will get you" she says before they rake her down. "She do that ever" Liu ask me and i shake my head. She is usually really silly but not this bad" i say and he nods. Then a cat and dog run in changing. "Whoa who has the offender problem" the dog asks looking at me and winking. "Anna new girl" slender says and the cat puts his ears down. "She has a bad case he got her" he says looking at me. "Ginny, this is smile dog" he says and i nod and he looks at the basement. "Smile dog" Jeff says and he changes and runs to him. "I see the resemblance" i say and they both look at me and i laugh walking upstairs when i guy with no eyelids looks at me. "E.j" he says and i shake his hand and walk up and three guys walk past me.