Ummmmmmmm

Alex
" I don't know about that " I say quietly and she shrugs when I hear air start to move behind me and I turn around and see a hatchet coming for my head and I duck " yeah that's the best idea you have ever had short stuff " I say rolling my eyes at Anna then a knife comes in between us and I catch it in between two fingers then I drop it to the ground looking at my finger there was a small cut on it and I shrug wiping it off on my shorts as I sigh " what should we do?" She asks and I shrug then I feel another headache come on then Liu and masky fall to the ground it must be slenderman then I look at Anna and she was pinching the bridge of her nose and putting her hand on a tree and I decided to do the same except I put two fingers on my temples breathing in deeply and then the headache went away and I stood up normally and stretched slightly and walk over to Anna " what should we do because as you can see we were supposed to be asleep right now and we are clearly not" I say kind of motioning to the two guys that fell to and they were starting to wake up that's when I felt something wrap around my waist and pull me into the air and I look over at Anna and there was a black tendril wrapped around her waist and I look down at myself and I see the same thing wrapped around my waist an it was around my hands to so I couldn't move them I sigh struggling to get our and I see Anna do the same thing and it just doesn't work then we finally get to where the thing wants us to stop and it was in front of slenderman Ben Jeff hoodie and spenders brother I think that's who they all were I think.
Slenderman
They were talking but I couldn't hear them why couldn't I read there minds I have always been able to read people's minds but not these two and when I tried to make them pass out that didn't work I don't need know why but when I stopped doing that I wrapped my tendrils around them and pulled them over to where me and the other people were and I told Liu and masky to come over then I put them down and I told Liu and masky to grab them but they moved out of the way then I told Jeff and Ben to get them but they move out of the way again then masky and Liu went after them and picked them up.