Untitled

Anna
When Masky took ms to the room i sat in the bed and looked around. I was kinda pissed but then again it was nice. He shuts and locks his door sitting down. He took of his sweatshirt leaving a blue t-shirt and his pants. I look at him and he looks at me well at least i think. "Your cuter without a mask" i say and he sighs a little. "Your cuter when you are not trying to kill me" he says and i smile a little. "Well i don't think i will do that" i say and he folds his hands. I look at the window and him them the wall and then the floor. "So, where do i sleep" asking him a trick question seeing if he will get jealous. "In my bed, with me" he mumbles and i fake a frown. "But what if i like that Jeff guy" i ask and he looks at me and is quiet a little. "Well, then be his guest" he says pointing to the door and i smile. "Okay then" i say getting up before he grabs me pinning me down. "Nope your M I N E mine" he says and i laugh covering my mouth. He looks at me and i take of his mask and he looks down. "No let me see your pretty face" i say and he looks at me and i smile feeling a blush. "What" he asks and i shake my head. "Your to pretty for me" i say and he looks at me. "No" he says hugging me and i laugh. "Let me put it back on" he says and i wine. "No" i say and he sits up. "Why" he asks and i shrug. "Because" i say and he raises an eyebrow. "Then pay the price" he says smirking and i think. I look to him and then kiss him on the cheek and he picks up his mask. "No, what" i say and he laughs lifting it up. "Im putting it on" he says and i grab it smashing my lips onto his. "Never Mind" he says and i laugh letting go. Before i lay down drifting to sleep.