I dont know lol

Alex
I was waiting somewhere where slender told me to wait so I did when I heard Anna talking and stuff which I don't know why she was talking to someone but I don't remember the voice it sounded different I feel like I have heard it before but I don't know " so today we will be testing what powers you have we already know some of Anna's powers " he says and I nod " we think you have mind powers but we don't know them yet " he says and I nod " so I am going to try to say something in your head and if it doesn't work that's one of your powers then we will try some more then you will be done for the day " he says and I nod once again thinking about random stuff.
*time skip to after the testing *
I work my way upstairs and into lius room and I lay on the bed when I hear water running from the bathroom and I sigh staying still when the bathroom door opens and I look over to see Liu in just a towel I blush covering my eyes with my hands then I feel arms wrap around me and I open my eyes and I see his face right next to mine he was smiling " want to take a shower with me?" He asks and I blush even more " o-ok sure " I say and he smiles and grabs my hand as we walk into the bathroom.
*time skip after the shower*
" that was kinda awkward " I say blushing and he smiles wrapping his arms around me as I brush my hair in the mirror "I liked it" sully says and I smile "of course you did you would like any excuse to see me naked" I say and he nods " well I liked it to " Liu says putting his head on my should and I smile. " I'm tired " I say sighing then he picks me up and I laugh then we walk over to his bed and he puts me down so I'm laying and I get under the covers then he goes lays by me and I smile as we both fall asleep .
?????'s p.o.v
Why can't I talk through her head but I can talk in her's. I think as I watch Alex she was laying on someone's bed then I looked away for a moment and I saw that she was walking to the bathroom with a guy I don't know who. But I could use this against them I have come to see that most of the guys in the slender mansion like her and Anna but I'm already tricking her so i have now a plan for her. Now let's get back to tricking Anna.