-tutor-

** beep! beep! beep! **

Ugh. School. I slapped around on my bedside counter to find my phone not moving my placement on the bed. I found the phone and I pressed the power button. I got blinded by the full brightness of my iphone 6. I groaned, rolling flat on my back; still in bed.

After a few minutes of composing myself and actually waking up, I got out my clothes for the day.

It was Thursday. I never really liked Thursday's. I have a really bad schedule, and I have to stay back after school to tutor someone.

I'm pretty smart in my school and I'm always asked to tutor, volunteer, and I'm loved by every teacher.

I open my draw, and I almost stumbled over because of how tired I was.

I pull out a plain black spaghetti strap tank top, denim high waisted shorts that went about two inches above mid-thigh, and a flowy floral cardigan that hung right at my waist. I tucked the tank top into my shorts and I threw on some white and gold bangles. For shoes, I put on white and beige flip-flops. I put on my favorite necklace that had a royal blue moon made of blue crystals and a silver star at the bottom of the moon, made of one silver crystal. And finally, for my hair I pulled it into a half up half down style.

Finally ready, I picked up my backpack and walked out the door.

I got to school and began greeting everyone that I saw and know. I walked over to my locker to grab any books I need for my first period class.

The morning was starting off pretty well.

And then, the school jock, Jack Johnson, walked past with his best friend Jack Gilinsky.

They both looked my way and Jack Johnson looked over at Jack Gilinsky and he nodded his head.

What does that mean though? Probably nothing.

I really like Jack Johnson. A lot. He never really acknowledges my existence though.

I sighed to myself knowing he would never like someone like me but yet everything about him was perfect. The way his blonde hair was always messy but swept to the side, how his blue eyes glistened when anyone mentioned anything about basketball, and even the way he walked with pride in the school hallway. He always seemed so confident.

The bell rung and I was off to my first period class. I sat pretty much in the middle of class; because if you sit in the back you're shy, but if you sit in the front you're stuck-up and a teachers pet. Right in the middle you're pretty much good.

Although I personally don't like labels, I don't really mind the good ones. You want to be known for your good traits. Not your flaws, and everyone has flaws.

{{ skip to the end of the day }}

After a long day of school, I walked back to my locker putting my math books away and taking out my English books because that's what I'm tutoring today.

I practically ran down to the library because I was too busy checking my Twitter to realize that my session started in two minutes and I had to get up a flight of stairs and a hallway; and still have to set up my books.

I got there with literally 30 seconds to spare and I started scrambling to get out what I needed.

I looked up at the clock. 2:01. The student was six minutes late. Or did I not have to tutor today ? I didn't even know at this point. Finally I heard the door open and I heard a familiar voice.

" Hello ? Sorry I'm late I had to- "

I looked up from my phone. Holy. Shit.

It was Jack Johnson.