-preferences-

what kind of couple you are-
jj- the cute one. you're always together and posting pictures on social media. the fans think it's adorable and they know how much you love each other.
g- the romantic one. you're always doing little or big romantics acts for one another and the fans love it and call it 'relationship goals'.

his favorite item of clothing on you-
jj- anything oversized. you're small in general so when you wear big sweaters or his clothes he thinks it's adorable and often calls you a 'teddy bear'
g- cardigans. he loves your body and just thinks that a cardigan can instantly makes you look better, if that's even possible.

your house together-
jj- your house is small and cozy. you never wanted a big house but you both made sure it was very open. you kept it bright with natural sunlight.
g- you two own practically a mansion. you love the wide open space and love to light candles and not use lights to keep the house dim.

how you cuddle-
jj- he holds you as close to him as he could. you both lay sideways, Jack in the back of you. Jack normally wraps his arm around you putting his head on your shoulder. but he'll occasionally lightly brush his hand on your stomach because he knows how ticklish you are.
g- you two like to keep your space but like to hold each other. you sit criss-cross, Kees touching and you put your head on his shoulder. you'll hold hands at the bottom and once you get tired you'll both lay down and you'll be laying on his chest.

sex you have- ( a/n you all know you wanted this )
jj- you guys don't really have " sex ". you make love. to you guys, there's a difference. but when you do have sex, you guys make it slow and passionate.
g- rough. ( a/n hA ) you whisper dirty things in each other's ears to make the moment even better. you guys even normally go for more than one round.
( a/n this was so awkward to write ngl )

how he helps you deal with hate-
jj- he knows that the comments really make an impact on you so whenever the hate gets to you he'll pull you close and let you cry on his shoulder. he'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear telling you why they're wrong and how much you mean to him.
g- he'll fight back and tell you not to read them. although he knows that nothing will stop you from reading the hate comments, whenever he sees them, he'll somehow reply or comment back to them. he doesn't want to see you upset.

____________________________
a/n I'm such a bad updater 😩 but I am going to update more often. I will I will I will. but here's a bunch of preferences making up for when I didn't update ☺️ love you all v much 💖
- g 🌻