-period-

I look down at my underwear that now have a red stain.

Crap.

I reached over to the cabinet under the sink and looked for anything to help. I figured his mom would have them or something.

Nope.

How do you not keep tampons in the house!? Even pads! There were literally none.

I quickly shoved a wad (( a/n haha.. wad )) of toilet paper into my underwear and washed my hands.

I stepped out of the bathroom to find a topless Jack playing some sort of car video game.

" Uhh.. Jack? Can you do me a favor..? " I asked, rubbing my hands together nervously.

He paused his game and looked up at me. " yea of course babe! What do you need? "

" Well umm.. " I stuttered. " It's that time of the month again. "

He stood up and walked towards me. He chuckled as he put his hands on my hips. " Aw babe, we've been together for over a year now. You don't have to be embarrassed to tell me anymore! " he finished with a small peck on my nose.

I laughed at him. " you missed. "

" you're right. "

He lifted my chin with his index finger so he could kiss my lips.

" I love you Jack " I said, smiling up at him.

" I love you too babygirl. Now I'm going to go to the store to pick up what you need. I'll be back in about ten minutes. " he pecked my lips and walked out the door.

I smiled. I was so lucky to have someone like him.

Just like he had said, about ten minutes later, Jack walked in with like six bags.

I laughed. " babe, it's seven days, not seven months. "

He set the bags down on the counter, grabbing a box of tampons out of one of them. " I know that. Go.. plug it up and when you come out of the bathroom I'll have everything ready. "

Everything ready?

I went into the bathroom to fix myself up and when I came out there was Tangled in the tv, three cartons of different flavors of ice cream, two bowls, a bunch of toppings for the icecream, popcorn, blankets and pillows, chocolate, and my favorite part, a shirtless Jack Gilinsky.

Was I really that long in the bathroom?

I walked over to Jack hugging him and planting a kiss on his lips. " Thank you for all of this baby. I love you so so so so so so so so- "

Jack cut me off with a poke in the side and kiss.

" There's no need to thank me, I'll do anything for you babe. " he smiled his bright smile at me.

We spent basically the whole day watching classic movies, stuffing our faces with crap, and talking about what we love about each other.

I was so lucky to have someone like him.

__________________________________

a/n ahh I'm so sorry this is so short and bad 😅 I'll be sure to update tomorrow though guys 💗 love you all ❤️
- g 🌻