-birthday, part one-

note: y/n means "your name". fill in your name when you see that:)

•jacks (g) pov•

today is y/n's birthday. she's turning 18 today, i really have to make this birthday special. we've been together for 3 years now, she deserves something huge. she's made me happy for those years and years to come, and i want her to know how much all that happiness meant to me.

but, no, im not going to propose.

im going to do something better.

•your pov•

-the night before-

im gonna be 18 tomorrow! im so excited, ive couldn't wait to turn 18 since i was a little girl. you earn responsibility, a different type of respect, and the ability to make your own decisions.

i just really hope that jack doesn't go that insane about my birthday. i mean, i have to ability to call him mine. i don't need anything else to make this birthday special besides just spending it with him.

•jacks pov•

-day of-

"hey baby, happy birthday", i say as i roll over and kiss y/n on the lips. she smiled and took her hair out of her face. "hey", she turned over and smiled at me.

she's so beautiful. even when she had just woken up, her hair looked like she just got it done, her eyes sparkled, and she looked amazing.

well at least, to me.

"so what do you wanna do on your special day, y/n?" i asked, even though i already knew what we were gonna do, considering i had everything planned.

"spend it with you babe", she smiled and bopped me on the nose and giggled. "obviously."

"anything special? not even dinner or a movie? i can take you shopping." i wanted a distraction. you see, i was throwing her a surprise party with ALL of her friends.

"i dont want you to spend money on me. i just wanna sit right here, with you, all day, and watch movies and spend time together."

"well, y/n, i don't care what you say. because we're going to the mall. and im going to buy you everything that you lay your eyes on and say you like. and i dont care what you say because i love you and i want you to have the best birthday you've ever had." i propped myself onto my elbow to help me to get off the bed and then stood up. i went into my drawers and took out an outfit to wear for the day.

i heard y/n get up and walk up behind me. she wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head in the middle of my shoulder blades.

"you don't have to do that for me baby. like i said, just spending the day with you is the best birthday present i could get. money can buy me cute clothes but YOU make me happy. not the presents you choose to buy me."

"please babe? let me take you shopping." i turned around and put my hands of her hips. i made my puppy eyes, that always works on her.

"okay fine, but it's only bc i love you, but just don't buy me too much okay?"

"alright baby, i love you too." i leaned down and kissed her forehead.

_______________________
a/n,, okay that's part one. part two coming soon! (hopefully.....yikes). +my birthday was on friday! i had a great birthday so i figured it was be cute to write an imagine based off a birthday. okay, one more thing.
11 THOUSAND READS??? THATS INSANE. I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK,, THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH MY INACTIVE SELF💗💗💗💗
wait, one more.
WHEN YOU LOOK UP "JACK AND JACK IMAGINES" IN THE SEARCH BAR, IM THE THIRD ONE TO COME UP. THE THIRD ONE. THATS ALSO INSANE.
-g