-dork-

third person pov
(( I think .. I honestly dk ))

** unedited ,, sorry for the mistakes **

" yyyyyy/nnnnnnn " Jack spun around in his chair, rolling it over towards the desk where you were doing your homework.

" what Jack. " you said, still looking down, focusing on your paper.

" I'm boooorrrreeedddd. " he dragged, spinning in the chair once more.

You turned to face him. " Jack! You know I have homework to do. Just give me like an hour and- "

" An hour is too loooonnggg. " Jack whined. He pouted.

You looked at him, trying not to give in. Ugh. You hated when he did the puppy eyes, they always worked on you.

After a few seconds, Jack lowered his chin and crossed his arms over his chest like a four year old asking for cookies.

" Jack stop. You know I can't resist that and I really have to finish this report. "

He put his arms down and stood up.

You raised your eye brow in confusion.

All of a sudden, he picked you up, threw you over his shoulder, and walked you downstairs.

" Jack. May I ask you a question? " you said, showing no expression.

" Hm? " Jack hummed.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? " you practically yelled in his ear, making him flinch.

Jack didn't respond but you could almost feel the grin on his face.

Once you two got to the door, he bent down, picked up a pair of your shoes, and walked out the door.

You sighed. You knew exactly where this was going.

He sat you down in the passenger seat of the car and went in the drivers seat seconds later.

Once in the car, you glared at him.

" Here you go! " he smiled his cute bright smile, handing you the shoes.

You couldn't help but crack a smile.

" Jack. Are you kidding? Please take me back inside. "

" Nope. " And with that, you were off.

You huffed, sitting back in your seat.

" Now where exactly are you taking me, if I may ask. " you looked over at him.

He thought a little. " I don't know. I was bored and I knew you wouldn't get up so I heaved you over my shoulder, and now we're here. Honestly I didn't think I would get this far. "

You laughed. " Do you realize what I look like. "
You did the motion with your hand that showed off what you were wearing.

You were in black leggings, and an oversized sweater that was plain light gray. You're hair was in a messy bun that hung loosely from the top of your head and you were wearing your glasses instead of contacts. And now apparently you were wearing this white and beige flip flops Jack picked up.

" You look fine babe. " he putting his hand on yours.

" You're such a dork, you know that Johnson? " you questioned, smirking up at him.

He came to a red light.

" Yea, but at least I'm your dork. " he looked up and grinned a huge no tooth smile.

You chuckled. " You're lucky you're my dork. "

_____________________________________

a/n is this too short ? or do you like them short like this ?
- g